Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
17 years 9 months ago #15589 by Staticrichard
Wow,

whata brilliant Idea, keep up the good work, waiting for the Cisco Lab. :D

17 years 8 months ago #16022 by Tachyon
Replied by Tachyon on topic hmm
sounds like an awsome idea. it's been a month since the last forum post tho. how's it goin? makin it all squeeky clean are ya? ;) i'm sure your efforts will be worth it.
More
17 years 8 months ago #16051 by Fly4High
Replied by Fly4High on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
:D What the good new! Thank the team a lots for working on this project to bring to the community! Great idea and great work! Wating for the success of the beta testing! Good luck, team! :wink:
More
17 years 8 months ago #16142 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic cisco labs
hi chris,
i'm hearing nothing about the progress on the labs. when will it be launched?
cheers

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
17 years 8 months ago #16230 by taqqi14
Replied by taqqi14 on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi chris!

I wanto know how will u decide (once cisco lab is opened for registered users) who to give access to cisco labs?cz there r so many registered members of firewall.cx (including me :-) ) and whts the procedure to apply for time of cisco lab?i m looking fwd to have a chance to work on cisco labs and i m very excited about this free cisco lab tht you guys r working at ..How much time more remained since we'r allowed to access these labs?

Rgds
Taqqi14
More
17 years 8 months ago #16261 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Cisco Lab
I know Chris and the guys are working hard on the lab at the moment so I hope this reply will help. As far as I know the labs will be available to all Firewall.cx members. There will be an on-line booking system that will show you which timeslots are available so that you can book your session. Once you have a confirmed booking, when the time arrives you can go into the lab itself via the booking system. I'm sure one of the 'dream team' will give a lab progress update soon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds