Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14354 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic awright then!!!
oh ..ok....i would rather choose the path of toils and tears instead of having a shortcut to one time glory and a lifetime of miseries :P

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14368 by wirehead61
Replied by wirehead61 on topic cisco lab
Hello I'm new to this site could not believe what i was reading free cisco lab i am looking forward to the lab i am in the process of preparing for my ccna so this will be a good tool to use keep up the good work.
More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14419 by monsky
Replied by monsky on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
i don't have any experience to any cisco products. but i am also looking forward to have a hands-on on this. will there be a section for newbies?
:cry:
More
18 years 1 week ago #14459 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
We surely have you covered monsky!

There will be initially 3 to 4 different labs, of which the first lab will be for people new to such technologies - usually people who have just started reading for their CCNA.

The second, third and forth lab will cover from CCNA to CCNP certification level, so you'll surely find them interesting and challenging.

At this point of time, our lab development is complete and now making some minor adjustments, after which it will be given out to the Cisco Lab Beta testing group. This phase will last around 10 days - at the end of which we'll be gathering all the feedback and making the necessary changes.

It is when these last changes are complete, we'll be providing access to the public.

Expect detailed lab diagrams and pictures of the actual lab very soon.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 1 week ago #14472 by Tech_Ace
Replied by Tech_Ace on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
:D

Chris,
Thanks for hard work, commitment, and decication to this project! I look forwared to the PIX availablility.
More
18 years 1 week ago #14473 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
It's time to let everyone know that we are now entering the public beta testing phase.

Our beta testers will be working with our 3 available Cisco labs to ensure the system runs as designed, without problems.

Once this phase is over (we expect around 1 1/2 - 2 weeks), we'll be processing all the feedback and making any necessary changes, after which it will be given out to the public.

Expect pictures and diagrams of our labs very soon !

p.s The picture on our site's header is from our 3rd Cisco lab!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds