Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
18 years 6 days ago #14571 by nikki_hs
Replied by nikki_hs on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Thanks a lot Chris :)
Just a quick question, how far ahead will you be able to book the pods for, I seem to remember trying something similar (and it was free) and it had waiting lists of like 3 months! :)
More
18 years 5 days ago #14584 by kostin
Replied by kostin on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
A way to avoid these long lists would be to be able to register as a member only if you receive an invitation sent by another member of this site...something like gmail
More
18 years 5 days ago #14585 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic registration
hi chris,
says 100% on that home page..which means its ready. when is the registration process going to commence?
by the way, congratulations on the achievement

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 4 days ago #14592 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
nnbnbDear Members,

Please be advised that we have just published our Cisco Lab diagrams and equipment configuration. This information can be found at www.firewall.cx/cisco-lab-introduction.php , along with a full description of tasks and services each lab supports.

As noted in previous posts, there are currently 3 Cisco labs available. These will be extended in the near future as our resources permit.

Currently, there are no ISDN services supported and no tutorials have yet been completed. Once our labs are available to the public, we will begin the preparation of necessary material to help guide the user through the labs.

We thank you for your support and understanding.

The Firewall.cx Team

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 4 days ago #14600 by donanak
Replied by donanak on topic Cisco! Cisco!! Cisco!!!
it's great news to hear about the soon to come cisco lab. I can't wait to try my ccnp skills before I go for the final exams.

Good work Chris and the team at firewall.cx.

Long live this great and awesome website.

We're behind you.

A smart person knows what to say, but a wise person knows whether or not to say it.

'When perfection comes, the imperfect disappear.'
More
18 years 4 days ago #14603 by pbalasm
Replied by pbalasm on topic great effort
Congratulations for the great initiative...
Congratulations to the great team...
Congratulations for the great effort...

Can't wait to register!!!

-- Bala
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds