Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
17 years 6 months ago #17518 by Alans
Replied by Alans on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi Mr. Chris & your great team,
i want to say thank you to all of you for your works. I think its better to take your time about the bugs problem so the result will be better. Also i want to tell you if there is is any thing you think i can do, be sure i'm ready.

Best regards

always Face your Fears...
More
17 years 6 months ago #17923 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
We are delighted to post some good news that will surely bring a new wave of anticipation for our site's Cisco Lab!

- The integration and debugging of our latest booking system is now complete! We've successfully resolved all issues and are now undergoing BETA testing to ensure the new features (and mainly the GMT timezone support) are functioning without problem

- Finally, the ISDN simulator has arrived, meaning we are now able to complete our first lab tutorial and release it to the public. The first lab tutorial consists of two separate parts, each one covering a different aspects of router/switch configuration and requiring certain levels of experience/knowledge. The tutorials will provide answers to all requested setups, so there's no need to worry!

- There will be additional information and pictures posted very soon on our site and you'll notice the changes our site will undergo, in order to accommodate this new Free service!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 6 months ago #17928 by jhun
Replied by jhun on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
this is truly great news!!! :D my hats off to the f.cx team for a job well done! this site has been truly amazing.
More
17 years 6 months ago #17970 by CrEaToR
Replied by CrEaToR on topic Congrats
Congrats to all of the team and fortunately i came across today this site and i instantly joined it to join the excitements of this free service..........

Tankx again all the developers and sponsors for this good will and worth work.....
More
17 years 6 months ago #18018 by tnh732
Replied by tnh732 on topic worth the wait...
:D :D :D im really glad to read that the free labs project its gettin in good shape, i spend sometime reading this whole forum and seeing the staff its been communicating for the last 2 yrs.... its great. i pass all my positive thougth to u guys and cheers for this team and community.!!!
More
17 years 5 months ago #18284 by gigi
Replied by gigi on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
I had jioned some time ago... and I can only reiterate ...my hats off to the f.cx team for a job well done! this site has been truly AMAZING. THANK YOU to all of the firewall team :)
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds