Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
17 years 7 months ago #17274 by Dirceu
Replied by Dirceu on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi Guys!! Any news about the data when the Lab will be available for practices??

Regards!!
More
17 years 6 months ago #17488 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi people,

We would like to inform everyone that we are working toward completing the booking system so we can then release the Cisco labs to the public.

At the moment, the biggest delay are two bugs found in our booking system which we are trying to resolve. The time-frame to get these bugs fixed is until the 25th of October. If we keep the schedule tight, we might even have them resolved before then.

In addition, our ISDN simulator which was expected toward the end of September has been delayed and the new arrival date is somewhere toward the end of the month.

Unfortunately there have been quite a few problems and bugs, causing this terrible delays, but we are sure the worst has now passed!

We will keep you updated as we continue our progress.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 6 months ago #17492 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Chris,

From my point of view, it takes as long as it takes.

This is something the site is providing free of charge. So, when it's ready, it's ready.

Personally, I look forward to working and learning.

Please pass my regards onto the rest of the development team.

:D
More
17 years 6 months ago #17494 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Rockape,

I'll pass them on with great pleasure!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 6 months ago #17502 by Dove
Replied by Dove on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
I am also waiting for since a long time to work on this. Eagerly awaiting for this freelab opening ceromany.... :lol:

Dove
More
17 years 6 months ago #17516 by cozh
Replied by cozh on topic Chris and team
Hi
I am also eagerly awaiting for freelab opening ceremony. However, I would like to say thank for your good try. I will surely work on it when it is completely run. Good luck Team. I wish we also will support some best idea.

Regards, :D
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds