Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
17 years 5 months ago #18395 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
We would like to inform our community that our Cisco Lab project is nearing completion!

At the moment we are working on the first lab's tutorials, so expect the release date to be announced very soon !

As noted in our previous posts, only our first lab will be available to start off with, until the tutorials for the other labs are complete.

This will also help us determine any required changes in our lab's operation, to ensure the service functions as smooth and fair as possible.

The Firewall.cx Team

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
17 years 5 months ago #18421 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Chris,

As a virtual Cisco novice, I'll quite happily test drive the tutorial for the first lab.

If I can understand it and not break it, then anyone can :? :wink:

Cheers

Rockape

PS, Good job on the labs.
More
17 years 4 months ago #18871 by wireless
Replied by wireless on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
hey ,

i also cannt wait a long time. i need ASAP. ......... :D I hv to sit some cisco exam .
More
17 years 4 months ago #18895 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Latest on Cisco Lab
Pictures, Diagrams and general information about the Cisco Lab and its booking system are now available. Click on the green 'CISCOLAB Launch Date To Be Announced Soon' logo in the top right hand corner of the Firewall.cx page.
We're currently ironing out the last few features of the booking system so expect further announcements soon...
More
17 years 4 months ago #19079 by donanak
Replied by donanak on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
It's been 1 week since the last post from TheBishop. Well, I guess we're on the verge of stepping unto the logon steps of the Cisco Lab.

My rusty cisco knowledge and certification which ironically will expire somewhere next year will revive itself again and probably delve into ccnp when I get my hands on this Cisco Lab.

I bet patience is virtue, so I shall keep on waiting..

In the mean time, thank you guys..

A smart person knows what to say, but a wise person knows whether or not to say it.

'When perfection comes, the imperfect disappear.'
More
17 years 4 months ago #19086 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Have no fear donanak!! The end is definitely in sight and I'm you'll be able to make use of the labs in your certification efforts.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds