Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
18 years 1 month ago #13844 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic unlimited
dear chris, i have all the patience for something as novel and noble as this. i wish i could also help you in this creation.

if you dont mind, you can tell me what is left to finish, and any issues you are facing, and i might be able to help you as much i can to resolve them. my knowledge is limited but i will try my level best to lighten your burden as much as i can :)

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 1 month ago #13979 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic more info
what is the procedure of booking labs, how is the entire lab sessions going to be managed?

More
18 years 1 month ago #13993 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Arani,

The Cisco lab will be fully automated, this is also one of the main reason we have delayed its launch.

If you would like to read more information on the lab, please visit the following page:

www.firewall.cx/cisco-lab-introduction.php

Hope that covers you!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 1 month ago #14013 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic articles
thanks Chris, i will go through the pages to get some more information. you can count on me being a part of the labs forever.

More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14349 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic dumps
hi chris,
how about having a brain dump, and past exam papers been made available on the site as well. the idea struck me since i saw a post on one of the forums which said about selling such brain dumps, and exam papers on all microsoft and cisco courses.
the idea was good, but paying for such things, did not find any support from me.
i was wondering once the lab is all complete, up and running, i am sure some benevolent group of donors would be able to upload such dumps and papers if there was a section where you could make contributions for all those learners signed up for the labs.

More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14353 by The_Berzerker
Hey Arani,
Braindumps and cramsheets are not considered good study material as a lot of people use them in order to pass the exam without having proper knowledge. Also, some companies like Cisco consider such material "illegal" as it voids the agreement on the test.
Cheers
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds