Skip to main content

CCNA / Certification Exam Questions

More
14 years 3 months ago #33298 by shiprack
I just took my Network+ cert exam and passed and I did it the old fashion way - I studied and I learned the material! I'm now studying for my CCNA. I agree brain dumps just prolong the world of hurt you're in for. You gotta know this stuff. It's like trying to memorize math. WTG F.cx!
More
14 years 4 days ago #34340 by Badshaah
I'm new here but i couldn't agree with you more. The only way to be a good networking professional is hardwork. Its a little off topic but, in our city prometric testing centre's instructors are taking the test for candidates for as little as INR 500 with guaranteed passing claim. Thats disgusting. They will get the certificates but i don't understand how are they gonna take humiliation everyday at job for knowing nothing about networks.
More
14 years 4 days ago #34342 by TheBishop
That's terrible! They should be ashamed of themselves
More
14 years 4 days ago #34343 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic ...
Could not agree more. In the last five years of recruiting for my own team, I have come across 100+ CVs which used to say CCNA as one of the applicant's skill sets. 98% of these applicants did not even know what an IP address was. I used to get so disgusted with these people who cannot even stand up their own CVs.
To all who claim a ton in their CVs but cannot even come up with an ounce, word of caution, times are tough. If you don't know about something leave it out. Qualifications are only worth if they are true. Today companies wouldn't hesitate to kick you out the moment they realise you have been economical with the truth about your skills.
I cannot emphasise enough about the merit in hard work. Learn something the right way, not the easy way. If you can prove yourself, you will earn the respect and admiration of your colleagues. If you can't all you will get is humiliation.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
14 years 4 days ago #34344 by Alans
when i went to my CCNA exam, i told the guy who is responsible for the center that i'm not sure that i can pass but i'll try, he looked at me like he is confused and asked me: you haven't read braindumps?!
i said: umm..i didn't have enough time to read them!!!
the truth is i was not sure that he will understand that braindumps are illegal, the ironic is exam center officer is recommending braindumps :)
And i know someone who got 1000 in CCNA when he failed in the first exam in the same exam center!

always Face your Fears...
More
13 years 10 months ago #34852 by big_g
Im sure this comment will either split opinions or get shot down either way here goes.

If someone studys hard and at the very last part of their preparation decides to read over dumps - not to memorize the Q&A's but to see if they are ready for the exam - say they havent got the money to fail an exam 2,3 times and is merely trying to get a feel for where they are in terms in their knowledge.

If they fall short they go back to the study material and carry on until they are ready to pass first time and with that save themselves a few pennies.

I for one cannot see a problem with this - I complelety understand the people who braindump exams are not up to the job but this will be found out and they will not last so if they want to pursue a proper career in the long term they'll need to put in the work on and thats that

My honest opinion is I can see dumps being useful so long as its to measure your progress and not to pass an exam.

Does anyone agree on this?
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds