Skip to main content

CCNA / Certification Exam Questions

More
16 years 5 months ago #23768 by kurashige

welcome to firewall.cx.
My little advice I'd give to you is this;

Do not make the mistake to start earning certifications, don't get me wrong but they do count when you've got a bit of experience under your belt and you'll realise the course and exam will some how be easier in some way as you'd picture the real world experience to guide you through.

As a computer graduate, first get youself a job, build up your confidence, gain few months or if possible a years experience and along the way start your certification training. This would even save you money by not going to pay someone to recite you a book he read a night before, but learning through self study materials and of course this website is always there to help you.

If you have learnt well at Uni and the teaching very good, you should be on the verge of working as a Junior network technician, you might even land a cool job. who knows. I have CCNA, N+, trained in MCSE and was just about to get CCNP but I work now as a Unix Support Consultant. Where did my certification go...?

Networking is broad and once you start working you can decide which area to head and then you can start learning towards it.

I have not much to say as I keep reinventing the wheel but I'm talking from experience.

Experience first and then you can even do brain dump if you want.

What do you guys have to say about this?

Go easy!

wow! i was impressed by these so i quoted everything. I am a computer engineering graduate and was desperate to get my certificate, but not for long. after reading these, I have a peaceful mind now. But one question in my mind, what kind of job in a networking career would i go into if all they are looking for is a certified "guy" to work with them?

I am new here I just registered today and so far, impressed and happy with what I am reading about. I hope I am welcome here and hope that professionals here would give some time to help clueles people around. Cheers!
More
16 years 2 months ago #25035 by NeoTech
Hey guys im new, i realise i am opening an old thread here but id like to add my bit...

First of all as has already been wisely said, anyone who passes the exam without the required knowledge is just asking for trouble once they get into the real world.
i have just passed CCNA 1 and it was a lot of effort, i still have a few things i need to work on but i managed a pass. i would feel so angry if i knew somebody in my class just passed by memorising answers. It would be an insult to everyone that actually put the effort in.

Secondly Kudos to the ppl incharge for having the guts to stand up for us who actually want to get somewhere, it shows integrity and reliability in a site of such nature and i am proud to be a member.

We're starting CCNA 2 on wednesday, now have this site in my favourites :D. see you around good ppl !

:D

Neo
Tech
More
15 years 11 months ago #25925 by derk
hello neotech..

im also new here and i know this is an old thread.

im just curious about what you mean by CCNA 1 and CCNA 2. do u mean ICND 1 and ICND 2??

hope u passed the second one.
More
15 years 11 months ago #26017 by uncomic
Excellent!!
Agree 100%

:)
More
15 years 11 months ago #26095 by CertGuard
nnbnb

In response to a recent onslaught of posts in this forum that deal with trading question dumps for Cisco and other exams. Some of these requests were even commercial; someone offering to sell papers etc.

After discussing things, the f.cx team has decided that we wont tolerate this trading. As many people use this site for certification, they might want to know the reasons for this decision.. so here goes:

1. We believe firmly in the validity of these certifications. Many people simply read the dumps and go for the exam the next day. They often manage to pass, but in essence they know nothing. This floods the job markets with scores of unqualified but certified people and lessens the value of the certification for people who have earned it the hard way.

2. Cisco recognises firewall.cx for the quality of its information and even links to us in its Cisco Academy training program. We would like to make it clear that Cisco does NOT support firewall.cx commercially at all. We respect the fact that this is a great company that makes great products, and since most of us are Cisco certified as well, we would like to see their certifications increase in value (something that directly benefits everyone else who goes for the certification).

3. This site is a repository of so much information -- more than enough to get you through almost any networking certification. We find it a little insulting to think that people come here, disregard the effort that goes into preparing this material, and then use the site as a vehicle to trade dumps.

4. We don't believe that dumps are actually useful... you may end up passing your exam, but you will be in for a world of hurtwhen you get into the real world.

5. There are more than enough sites to trade / buy dumps etc. If you are so desperate for them, you're looking in the wrong place. The banner at the top of the page says 'The Site For Networking Professionals', not 'The Site For People Desperate To Get Into IT Without Knowing Anything'.

While some casual visitors to the site may feel this is harsh, the feedback from our members shows that they feel this is the correct thing to do. If anyone has issues, please voice them here.

That said, we will continue to help, guide, handhold, teach, mentor whatever anyone who needs help assistance. This is one of the only forums on the web where you get an answer to your question within a few hours.

So cheers,

sahirh,

I've been fighting the braindump problem for many years now and just recently (2+ years) started up a webiste that educates professionals like yourself and your readers about the harms of using them. We have done extensive research on all types of certification websites and we have a Braindump Identification System that will tell users if a site is putting their certifications at risk.

I want to commend you on your acknowledgement of the problem that braindumps are causing in the IT industry. One thing I have to say though is that acknowledgement without action does little to help the industry.

In order to truly help your visitors avoid the braindump websites, certain actions can be taken that speak much louder than words. Some of the actions I suggest are:
    -> Let your readers know that you won't tolerate braindump usage, (you're doing that here, great, but I've seen a few threads that could ue the message too)
    -> filter out certain domain names,
    -> edit posts where people blatantly post links to braindump websites,
    -> and do not answer people that request braindumps.

The reason I'm here today is because someone (probably from this community) came by CertGuard.com and searched to see if you are a legitimate source for certification information. To our regret, we have not had you listed, but now do. (Still listed as 'In Progress' until we see that all the braindump links have been removed from the forums)

If it is at all possible, I would like to talk personally with a site administrator or a moderator about some of the links I have found in these forum. Please IM me when you get a minute.

Thanks!! and Keep up the great work here!

Robert Williams

[img
More
14 years 5 months ago #32774 by beibei520
Replied by beibei520 on topic passcert
more ccna certification information you can visit www.passcert.com/index.html
www.passcert.com/Cisco.html
all these will help you great in your certification
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds