Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
18 years 8 months ago #9871 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Wow, that idea of giving away free educational books to the members is really unique. If something that makes this site unique in whole bunch of the sites is creative and innovative thoughts of it's members and managment. A really unique idea.

If our respected members don't mind with all due respect i would like to know on which bases these books will be given ?

Great work. Keep it up.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
18 years 8 months ago #9874 by Tarun
Replied by Tarun on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Isn't that too much of good work :twisted:

Next would be SP (Service Provider)
CCNA, CCNP (Switching), CCIE#20640
More
18 years 8 months ago #9881 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
In addition i would like to suggest if we could give free CD's in place of books containing free E-books and also some free ware softwares. It could be better also.

Hopeing it helps..

Cheers
:D

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
18 years 8 months ago #9882 by Rockape
Replied by Rockape on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi,

This is getting better day by day.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the Cisco Lab. As the bishop will testify I'm very good at breaking things. So, if you want to know if the lab is "idiot proof", I'm more than happy to be the guy who tries to break it, (sorry test it) for you.

I'm learning to use Cisco kit, having been taught by the bishop how to use 3com kit. So, anything than can help with my education is a bonus.
More
18 years 8 months ago #9889 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Ping,

We've mentioned already a few points on which the members will be selected but cannot provide further details :)

Regarding the 'testing' of the Cisco lab, we've already got a few people in mind and they will be contacted once our final development stages are completed, who knows, Rockape you might just be one of them!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
18 years 8 months ago #10037 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
As most of you would have noticed, we have provided details of the companies who share our vision and decided to help out our large community.

Cisco Press, Prentice Hall, Addison Wesley and Symantec Press have agreed to provide our Cisco Lab community with FREE IT related books!

These books will become available once our Cisco Lab project is complete and users start making the best out of it!

This closes another milestone in our free services and the vision that's driving this site, team, and members.

We are sure you will benefit from this free service and ensure you there is no other IT site in the world that offers as much as Firewall.cx !!

We've worked hard to get these results and would ask that you please let everyone know about our site and its offerings!

Thank you.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds