Skip to main content

Status Of Cisco Lab

More
18 years 10 months ago #8909 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Hi Lanz,
The lab is progressing at a steady pace, however it won't be ready in the next 2 weeks if thats what you mean....

The main issues are integrating the lab with our existing members database.. Chris has got a professional working exclusively on this since its beyond our Jedi powers..

However, we're very keen to get the lab up and running.. regular members should be seeing sneak previews before general release, and then we'll have regulars beta-testing the system so we can be sure its all good to go when we go live..

Lets not forget its a major project, we don't want it to grind to its knees under the load the day it goes live :P

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
18 years 10 months ago #8928 by lanz
Replied by lanz on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
:( sorry haan i know its a big project and it is very important one as well as was exicited that is why i asked about that surely will wait for the project to complete but reson why i asked was iam preparing for the ccna exam by my own and wanted to work on the lab and then give my certification and you people are doing a great job thanks for updating will wait
More
18 years 10 months ago #9083 by rachad_zd
Replied by rachad_zd on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
well, hi...it's my first time....so give me a break,ok 8) ...
about cisco lab, well....sorry for the quest ,buta...it's for free,right, :? ?!!!at least for the registered users...thanx
More
18 years 10 months ago #9084 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Yes rachad_zd, it will be free :)
More
18 years 9 months ago #9174 by ccie12933
Replied by ccie12933 on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
What you guys and gals at Firewall.cx are doing is great. The more hands-on experience Cisco cert candidates can get, the better off we all are.

All the best,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
www.thebryantadvantage.com
Free CCNA, CCNP, and home lab tutorials!
More
18 years 9 months ago #9177 by ping
Replied by ping on topic Re: Status Of Cisco Lab
Can't believe on this earth you guys are doing like this. It's really good to know about this. When I will persue my CCNA i will sure to use the lab.

As far as donetions are concerned i will always be there wiht my share.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds