bypassing websense

More
16 years 8 months ago #22990 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: bypassing websense
I love learning. I don't hate school.
More
16 years 8 months ago #22992 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: YA

IF any 1 hates school u will like to help me get thro the blocker :evil: :twisted:

Thats not what this forum is about, its to promote learning and to help people with bonified issues. Its not to show people how to hack or get around such systems. If you had read the post then you will have noticed that even if you find an anonymizer to get around it, it won't be long before Websense track it down and categorise it.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
16 years 8 months ago #22993 by skepticals
Replied by skepticals on topic Re: bypassing websense
On a side note, if you spent more time in school you could learn how to write better:

IF any 1 hates school u will like to help me get thro the blocker

I may be able to understand you a little better.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24241 by silence_in_life
okay yeah im having the same problem... i need a proxy that has not been blocked yet...
More
16 years 4 months ago #24249 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: bypassing websense
If you read the post you will know that even if you find one, it won't be long before its blocked........

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
16 years 4 months ago #24253 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic Re: bypassing websense
I'm going to completely revert this post and ask has anybody tried implementing Websense. I have currently downloaded the trial version and noticed there are many intricasisy to getting the application running.

It's really funny to see so many people posing questions on how to get around the blocks. I won't lie, I used to try and get around them to when I was in high school. Now I'm the one that is putting up the applications and configuring the network at work to filter/block all the bad traffic.

I guess it helps because I know what I used to look for in getting around, so I apply that when designing the security outline. But of course these attempts or attacks if you will change on a weekly if not daily basis.

We currently implement the Fortinet security solution. But I am not to impressed with the logging and filtering. I have posted a couple times on f.cx about Fortinet but receieved no respoinses. So that kind of makes me wonder, if Fortinet is so good why don't people use it more often. But companies such as GM, Charter Communications, Subaru Automobiles, and Nintendo use Fortinet.

I know there are many solutions for filtering traffic, the question is which one to go with and how nice will it play with my Fortinet network.

ZiPPy
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds