Replied by jakejackle on topic Re: bypassing websense

hi there.....

you should check ium.jp:8080/ :wink:

this thing really works so try it :twisted:
More
17 years 6 months ago #17735 by angelus_kit
Replied by angelus_kit on topic Re: bypassing websense
Dear All

i will to spesify a thing, all web based proxy practically is categorized with Websense database, i remember the sites translation can be to redirect many sites but now is impossibel.

you can try to all site like ium.jp:8080/ , www.wallpass.net/ , www.doxyproxy.com/ and other web based proxy you can t to access on this site websense categorized this to categorie Proxy Avoidance
belive me i try it but i don t have any result positive

Best Regard

sorry for my bad english :oops:
More
17 years 6 months ago #17738 by Smurf
Replied by Smurf on topic Re: bypassing websense
This is quite correct, websense do have a proxy avoidence category. You did used to be able to get around it by using the translation tools of things like google, but that seems to also not work anymore.

You could setup your own anonymous proxy server yourself which will not be categorised in websense. Depending on how your companies websense is configured (if they are using webcatcher) it may soon appear in the categories.

Also, if your company blocks (Uncategorised) then you will probably not get to your own anyway.

Cheers

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 6 months ago #17782 by Bagel
Replied by Bagel on topic Re: bypassing websense
i used blockfilter.com for a while but they found it after a term so im just goin through sites
More
17 years 5 months ago #18056 by Zigster
Replied by Zigster on topic Re: bypassing websense
they are still blocking me but i will find away through it i have to and they have a punt load of money i wont even make a dent in it
More
17 years 5 months ago #18241 by victoria
Replied by victoria on topic websense: defeated at last
So, I'm a junior and I've been working on this "hacking" thing for a while now-- since 4th grade. I've beaten bess, some LAME firewall they used at my high school freshmen year and a dozen other proxies on my work computers.
It took me about two weeks but I finally found a way to beat websense.
use this:
de.web-blaster.org
Although you can't login to your myspace, you can view your profile by typing in the url. I'm still working on it, but it's progress.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds