Skip to main content

go to master in network via ccnp

More
15 years 4 months ago #28374 by Chojin

how many people on this forum are certified on microsoft serve 2005 and 2008?

Only MCSE 2000/2003.

I don't see the use to upgrade to 2008. Also my current position is Network related and that is what I like to do also for the future, it's not really a good compare with system engineers :)

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 4 months ago #28387 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic actually chojin....
actually chojin ur point is aight. sose do u knw that most guys on this site aspire to be or are already network guru's except i am wrong but MCSE might not be really impt to a network dude unless the network person just wants to add credits to his resume or else its not necessary to him.... (or her)

Sose wrote -

Talk2sp 90% of organizations are still running on 2003 cos it can support all their business need.

Sose sorry i am a Nigerian by everything but i am about to make a statement that might make peeps think i am anti - Nigeria. Sose most organizations still running on server 2003 are organizations in nigeria. u knw wat recently i just installed on at maitama which u knw well in the FCT - Nigeria. My client never wanted server 2008 cos he complained of the money and i suggested untangle (re - router) and he was like wat sought of OS is that and i said it's a Linux based..... u don't wanna knw how the discussion ended once i mentioned Linux. so its not cos server 2003 meets their needs but cos they are crippled towards moving forward in info tech...

shoot...

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds