Skip to main content

go to master in network via ccnp

More
15 years 5 months ago #28254 by svmat
hi everyone,
plz do someone knows any school doing master in telecom or network after ccnp?
what i mean's ccnp = degree
thanx.
More
15 years 5 months ago #28255 by Chojin
CCNP is just a certificate, which is teached by some schools but it is definitely not a degree...

Not sure if I understand your question correctly but hope this answers your question :).

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 5 months ago #28257 by talk2sp
hi Svmat something like this ur type of question has been put up sometimes back. Chojin i think he is trying to know if CCNP could measure up to a B.SC. well it depends on ur drive but personally if u (Svmat) are not the type who depends much on doing ur B.SC then go work for the government (who pays u scrap s**t) like it happens here in my country. I personally see CCNP as a certification that measures up to a university degree. cos its not something u study blah blah blah common its tactical. and if u guys around here will agree with me Most of the IT pros we have around never did computer science as B.SC. the ones who did it are like dummies especially around here in my country.

There are school in the West which has the provision for cisco courses. do some googling..

Note:
I never said u should not pursue a B.SC. in my country here is so valid. they cant do anything without requesting for a B.SC. so if ur country is like mine just keep looking for the B.Sc but i tell u let it not have any thing to do with ur IT career.

Comp Sci (B.Sc, M.SC) in my country all they do is to solve maths nothing more no practical that's why most of them here are not employed cos they cant do the IT.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
15 years 5 months ago #28258 by ZiPPy
In obtaining a bachelors (computer science, engineering, electrical ect...) and compounding that with a certification such as a CCNP can be a very powerful combination.

In obtaining a degree you will surely learn a lot, but one might question how much of that knowledge you could apply in the work field. Granted, you will be able to apply quite a bit if you focus your studies on a particular job field. But for the most part a degree shows your dedication to your studies and finishing something you started. A certification is very specific and will very much relate to your job. So, like I said having a bachelors or masters and than combining that with one or two+ certifications can make you a very good candidate for a good job.

My views and opinion on this topic is more so for the IT field. A degree in business or Psychology is a completely different story.

Down to the core of it all, knowledge is power, and it will never hurt you. So study up!!!!

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
15 years 5 months ago #28260 by sose
A degree is always a degree, so never make the mistake of not becoming a graduate. universities have been awarding degrees for centuries. A school like oxford university satrted awarding degrees since the 12th century and older ones like Jamiatul Azar in Egypt have been awarding more than half a c entury before oxford university. sori...... I am not a historian

the scope of CCNP is small to make up a degree. so a zippy said certifications are current standard and know how on a particular technology so get them.
More
15 years 5 months ago #28286 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Sose i never said.....
Hey Sose i did not say getting a BSC is a wrong idea..

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds