Skip to main content

Firewall.cx Announces Its New FREE Cisco Lab!

More
19 years 1 month ago #7904 by Katerina
even if that means sky-writing !

18 years 11 months ago #8461 by Lindows
Replied by Lindows on topic Yes!
This Lab will be so cool to have. Outstanding creativity and production people. I'll see yall guys later on the red carpet.

Lindows 8^)
More
18 years 6 months ago #10635 by Lindows
Replied by Lindows on topic Great
That sounds awesome!

Cisco here i come!

-- The greatest achievments in technology are still on display in museums--

--Lindows--
More
17 years 10 months ago #15337 by starmanuk
Replied by starmanuk on topic keep up the good work
:o well done it should prove very usefull....especially for newbies like me to networking....... just about to do CCNA 1+2....exams
:arrow: remember people....never fear shadows ..they only mean there is a light shinning somewhere..and that light has been found ...right here

cheers :idea:
More
17 years 1 month ago #20293 by zagu
Replied by zagu on topic Thanks a bizillion
To Chris and et al. at Firewall.cx,
Just arrived here today and have a lab scheduled for tomorrow. Thanks a ton and I can't wait to get started. I've got some equipment but this site is going to be very helpful in getting a lot more experience.
Just one question. I'm trying to locate the "Help Manual" so that I don't have to ask all those dumb questions in the forums. So far, I've only found the little help popup window. Is there anything else besides that.
Ok, thanks again and again. Totally awesome site!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
More
17 years 1 month ago #20294 by Smurf
Hi zago and welcome to the f.cx family.

In answer to your question, the Help that you found from the Online Booking System is the help that is required to use the system. Once you are then in the lab everything should be streightfoward, if its not just post and we can take a look at the issues and assess if any furthre documentation work is required.

Its also work looking at the "Free Cisco Lab" menu item as you can see a page that explains the Lab 1 and a tutorial that has developed.

All i can say is, make sure you have read and understood the sections about booking the correct date and time as the Online Booking System can get a little confusing at first.

Enjoy the Lab time

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds