Skip to main content

Firewall.cx Announces Its New FREE Cisco Lab!

More
19 years 6 months ago #5499 by sahirh
We're setting a fairly aggressive timeframe, though we don't want to rush into it as we want to release it as a really polished free service.

Not to mention that it is not a trivial thing to setup, the implications -- both administrative and security related -- are very complex. Chris has already got things rolling, we're all bouncing off ideas on scenarios, tutorials, how best to get it working etc.

There is even more stuff underway.. a more minor (though still large) project is our upcoming Linux section. It will cater to the newbie and the guru alike.

I'd say that you'll see major noticeable improvements and additions to the site in the very near future.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 6 months ago #5501 by nske
Linux Section?? I like that!
More
19 years 6 months ago #5510 by sahirh
Everyone is more than welcome to contribute parts to it in a how-to kinda form.. maybe pick a topic you know well.. like securing apache.. and lets see how we can get your material up..

PM Chris / me if you're interested

Sahir Hidayatullah.
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 5 months ago #5546 by greatgemini
hi friends

how r u all??

i am new member here

Its a great great idea of Cisco Lab, please let me know how can i participate in this, I wanna do these labs.
More
19 years 5 months ago #5809 by janeman
I heard that you people gonna start Cisco Lab wow you people hit the impossible goad :D well i want to know when you people will start this Lab and how do we know that you've started this lab so please let me know because i'm anxious to join this lab
More
19 years 5 months ago #5810 by sahirh
The only thing that we can say right now is that it will be soon.. things are very much underway and I guess we might open it to testing by certain regular members or something similar..

Its getting top priority..

Sahir Hidayatullah.
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds