Skip to main content

Firewall.cx Announces Its New FREE Cisco Lab!

More
19 years 6 months ago #5388 by Chris
We have decided to make a world-wide breakthrough and extend our site's value & services by providing you with the world's FIRST FREE fully equipped Cisco lab!

The Cisco Lab will aim to allow all our site members to gain real experience on Cisco's equipment through a series of labs which will cover different levels of expertise and knowledge.

Equipment to be used will include Cisco routers from the 1600, 2500, 2600 and possibly 4000 series. Catalyst switches from the 3550, 3500, 2950 and 1900 series, Pix Firewall 501-506, and possibly a Cisco Call Manager which will cover the IP Telephony services.

Furthermore, ISDN simulators will be available enabling real calls between routers, allowing the use of real time backup connections and much more.

Registration to our site will be a requirement and every user will have the option to book up to a 3 hour session per day via an automatic booking system.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please post them here!

The Firewall.cx Team

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 6 months ago #5389 by The_Berzerker
Nice work guys!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
I believe that the lab will cover all the cisco certs and help us a lot...
Keep up the good work!!!!!!
More
19 years 6 months ago #5392 by FallenZer0
Chris, & The Team, You guys are awesome. Thankyou.

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
More
19 years 6 months ago #5394 by jhun
You Guys Really ROCK!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
More
19 years 6 months ago #5395 by Cool_Spot
I really hope this new chapter in firewall.cx takes off. It all sounds very promising. Good work Folks, i await in anticipation further updates.

8)
More
19 years 6 months ago #5400 by sLz
Excellent idea Chris, and all the rest of the lovely members here. Thanks. Looking forward to it :)
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds