Skip to main content

Logging into Firewall.cx - Security Code changes

More
19 years 1 month ago #7593 by erikdran
spam posts so much :P

all of u digress from the subject "Logging into Firewall.cx - Security Code changes" (!) :mrgreen:
More
19 years 1 month ago #7595 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Posts
Maybe so, but it's really interesting all the same!
More
19 years 1 month ago #7607 by sahirh
Yeah.. I guess thats one of the privileges of being moderators.. we can go faaaar off topic ;)

We'll move the fun part of this post into a new thread at some point.. frankly I don't think its in anyone's way..

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 1 month ago #7622 by Chris
Well i don't know about you guys, but I'm going yachting today !

Yes, I've started lessons on yachting (thought it was about time I got into something new!) and today is our first day out on the sea! It's a great day with a bit of wind, so it should be quite exciting!

The great part about the whole trip (which by the way lasts from 1pm to 7pm), is that if anything goes wrong, I can quickly re-program the sea routers to route water packets and air through different links, thus avoiding collisions :) Oh boy ... what have I got myself into !!!

If I return (which I really hope), I'll post some pictures for you guys to see!

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 1 month ago #7635 by sahirh
Pictures would be nice.. make sure you don't get hit by a 'land' attack :)

That was such a bad joke.......

No no... that was *such* a bad joke....

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 1 month ago #7637 by Chris
As promised, I've taken quite a few pictures and I've selected 5 of them which will give you all the big picture!

I must admit it was a great experience and I'm already looking forward to next Sunday's trip! Thankfully noone made it into the water, but I tell you all we were close to it!

When sailing, the yacht glides through the water at a an angle which depends on how strong the wind is and the direction your sailing, so while the yacht is around 1 meter from the water's surface when standing still, we got close to around 15-20 cm (on one end) from the surface when sailing!

More about sailing during the next episode, for now, enjoy the pictures!!

p.s My apologies to our modem users :roll:

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds