Skip to main content

Logging into Firewall.cx - Security Code changes

More
20 years 4 months ago #1634 by Chris
As of today, only NEW user registrations are required to enter the displayed Security Code.

If you already have an account with us, simply enter your username and password to log in as you can now safely ignore the Security Code.

We have decided to disable the Security Code check for all members in order to keep the login process as simple and painless as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 4 months ago #1635 by Manip
Thanks dude, that security code was a pain. I wasn't going to \n
complain because I do enough complaining about actual issues\n
so thanks for the change :)
More
20 years 4 months ago #1636 by sahirh
Hehe Manip its through regular members like you complaining that we get better :) so bring those complaints on !!

Actually I've got into the bad habit of staying logged in because I check in so often, one of these days one of you guys is gonna make me look like a fool by stealing my session ID ;)

Have a security code free day,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 4 months ago #1639 by Chris
Somehow I was certain that Manip was going to be one of the first people to reply to that thread :wink:

Sahir, I actually do the same, never logging off cause I connect a few hundred times a day, so whats the point logging off?

Oh yes, I forgot... security reasons...I think I'll take the risk as I like to live life to the edge :D

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 4 months ago #1640 by tfs
I do the same. For the same reason. Besides I can never remember my password.

Living dangerously is good for the soul, I always say (or someone always says).

Thanks,

Tom
More
20 years 4 months ago #1656 by sahirh
Hehe even I figured Manip would have replied to that one, its always fun to read his posts, especially the ones where he's got a strong opinion on something ! Nice part is the chap has his networking head screwed on the right way from what I can figure.

Btw tfs, speaking of living dangerously, do you ride dirt bikes ? (I'm asking this because I've just been playing 2 straight hours of Motocross Madness 2) 8)

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds