Skip to main content

Computer will not power down.

More
16 years 8 months ago #22792 by durk21
I forgot to mentio any OS's or progrmas you instlal may contain viruses or be corrupted.
More
16 years 8 months ago #22793 by durk21
friggin typos lol
More
16 years 8 months ago #22795 by KiLLaBeE
I agree with that. Based on the circumstances stated by skepticals, those possibilities didn't seem to justify taking a different troubleshooting route.

Anyway, good choice Skepticals. I would not have spent too much time with that either. In a work, network environment, there's bigger fish to fry.
More
16 years 8 months ago #22808 by skepticals
That was my thinking as well. Sometime I hate to format because I'm not sure exactly what the problem was; however, I have "better" things to do. I would have tried to solve the problem if the situation was different.
More
16 years 7 months ago #23232 by tea_clipper
i had a PC with that kind of problem it .......wont shut down....the supplier said something about the power supply produces a different voltage and current reading .........so we replace the power supply and its back to normal ...try checking it first........

Best days!
More
16 years 7 months ago #23240 by skepticals
I already resolved the problem with a format and reinstall. I am not sure what the exact problem was, but I will keep the power supply voltage in mind for next time.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds