Skip to main content

Important Information on the new Firewall.cx website!

More
12 years 7 months ago #37389 by Arani
Hi Chris,

Looks like the site is not entirely Google Chrome friendly. The text of the forum posts on the right comes up a bit overlapped. Also, as I'm typing this reply, the text is coming up in black against a dark grey background, making me tilt my screen to be able to see anything I type.

Is this a client browser issue, or something that can be addressed on server side?

Cheers.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
12 years 7 months ago #37390 by Chris
Arani,

I've tested the site on Chrome and it all looks ok. I haven't discovered any issues from my end.

Regarding the background colours, I know its an issue and it will be fixed. This is clearly a CSS style-sheet issue and will be addresses as soon as possible.

Do post any other issues you discover so we can put them on the list :)

Cheers mate,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
12 years 7 months ago #37391 by Arani
Hi Chris
Will check from my home desktop. Good to know that the text and background colour issue was genuine.

Will keep you posted of anything else I find.

Cheers

More
12 years 7 months ago #37392 by Arani
Hi chris

Finally managed to capture what's happening sometimes on the chrome browser. Check Attachment

Another thing, the background colour against text, works ok on Chrome, and so does the 'Add File' button for attachments. Both not working on IE.

Cheers

Attachments:
More
12 years 7 months ago #37393 by Chris
Testing Attachments in IE.

Chris Partsenidis.
www.Firewall.cx
Attachments:
More
12 years 7 months ago #37394 by Chris
Arani,

I saw the problem you have with Chrome, however I haven't experienced that issue at all. It all seems to be working fine.

As for IE, I'm using Version9 and the attachments are working fine, however when the file is selected, it is not shown in the attachment path. I don't know what might be causing this issue, it could be a problem with the theme. I'll investigate it a bit more once I get the chance.

Thanks mate,

Chris Partsenidis.
www.Firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds