Skip to main content

CCNA Semester 3 final exam

More
19 years 2 weeks ago #8044 by yonexorca
Replied by yonexorca on topic ansser to exam
allo

i have all the exam of ccna but i think it s better for people to pass by them self its not so hard but i i am realy consider to sell them that s a 100 guaranty certification lol

but it s not so good

but for the ccna 4 finisher i will help you out this is the final exam

if some people are interesting in bying the just tell

i will think

www.examnotes.net/article1043467.html
More
19 years 1 week ago #8106 by Mirko
hey Man, i am interested in getting ccna 1,2 exams from u, send me email and we will talk about it. mirkopro@gmail.com
More
18 years 11 months ago #8485 by Sasquatch101
Just to echo other replies, STUDY for the exam. I f you do not know your stuff you will soon get found out when trying to apply for work. Plus you you devalue the exam.
More
18 years 11 months ago #8505 by Chris
Sasquatch101,

I couldn't agree more with you! I've met people who were certified CCNP and discovered that the actual level of knowledge was lower than that of a CCNA !!

Cheers

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
16 years 1 month ago #25322 by Annen

As it turned out, those were the highest scores in my class. In a class of 13, 12 failed the semester 1 exam and over half the class failed the second exam as well. This time around I have a weaker instructor and am worried I may not be prepared as well as I was for the first two exams. So........

Unfortunately this exact thing happened in our class, though we passed the second time with some clarification from our professor.

I asked the 1 person that passed how he did it. His answer was "I used the search function on the course material, and I'm just lucky with multiple choice"

I'm really not enjoying what cisco did with this course. Raising the difficulty is fine, but they provided crap for the professors to work with. Their powerpoint presentations include about 2% of what is on the test. It's sad that I can set up a network from memory, but I have no chance in hell when it comes to passing the exam.
More
16 years 4 weeks ago #25523 by szila5

steveb12 wrote: I'm wondering if anyone has recently taken the CCNA academy semester 3 final exam. Mine is in 2 weeks and I'm looking for any additional help I can get. As I've only been in the CCNA curriculum since last September I cannot compare my experiences with those of you who've taken the courses in the past. From what I've been told the finals are much harder now. As I've taken the semester 1 and 2 finals and was only able to score an 81 and 79 I have to believe this to be true.

As it turned out, those were the highest scores in my class. In a class of 13, 12 failed the semester 1 exam and over half the class failed the second exam as well. This time around I have a weaker instructor and am worried I may not be prepared as well as I was for the first two exams. So........

Has anyone recently taken this exam and if so do you remember what chapter(s) were stressed? or material? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds