Skip to main content

CCNA Semester 3 final exam

More
20 years 2 months ago #2678 by steveb12
I'm wondering if anyone has recently taken the CCNA academy semester 3 final exam. Mine is in 2 weeks and I'm looking for any additional help I can get. As I've only been in the CCNA curriculum since last September I cannot compare my experiences with those of you who've taken the courses in the past. From what I've been told the finals are much harder now. As I've taken the semester 1 and 2 finals and was only able to score an 81 and 79 I have to believe this to be true.

As it turned out, those were the highest scores in my class. In a class of 13, 12 failed the semester 1 exam and over half the class failed the second exam as well. This time around I have a weaker instructor and am worried I may not be prepared as well as I was for the first two exams. So........

Has anyone recently taken this exam and if so do you remember what chapter(s) were stressed? or material? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
More
20 years 2 months ago #2695 by Chris
Steve,

Personally, I've never attended any Cisco Academy classes, but I'm sure they are well organised in content and hands-on experience.

As for the lectures, from what your telling us, they aren't quite up to the course's standard.. which is really a shame. You can sit through a class without any notes or books but have a great lecture who will teach you a lot more than what the course has to offer!

One suggestion you might want to take up is to download a few sample questions from various sites, e.g www.certify.com and check out their questions which are based on the actual certification exam.

The positive point with these exam sims is that they have a lot of questions which are catagorised and provide you with an answer/explanation for every question, helping you understand where you went wrong.

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
19 years 10 months ago #4071 by kalulu4
Hi
am also taking the sem 3 exam for the new curriculum but ironically it seems to more interesting bearinf the fact that all u need is some extra time to have ur own private study. And another thing i found out was that when you look at the older curricu 2.1... it much detailed than 3 and when it becomes hard just try reading it then compare.
As for the instructor i do agree that he has a role to play especially if he is experienced in that and ours is good. Well hope things wount be that bad coz am doing mine in exactly 4 weeks. :)
More
19 years 3 months ago #6663 by yonexorca
Replied by yonexorca on topic i have the same problem
i really need help for the ccna 3 final exam

does someone have the question or anser , i am whit the cisco academy.

i eard it was very different from ccna 1 and 2

what type of question it is!!!!!

i have my test next week

plesse help me

i got all the answer and questiion of the 8 module but not the final

if i don t pass it i will have to pay 750 $ for this class and a other 750 for ccna4 , and i am not rich yet lol

help woud be very apreciate or any information on this test thanks
More
19 years 3 months ago #6707 by Paul_C
Replied by Paul_C on topic CCNA 1 Exam
I have read the threads from the other guys regarding CCNA 2 & 3 exams and realise there are no shortcuts, however, if you have recently taken CCNA 1 exam, do you remember any of the questions or main topics to study, I am taking my exam in a couple of weeks and would really appreciate some help & advice!!

Cheers

Paul
More
19 years 1 month ago #7458 by deafdose
Replied by deafdose on topic Re: CCNA 1 Exam

I have read the threads from the other guys regarding CCNA 2 & 3 exams and realise there are no shortcuts, however, if you have recently taken CCNA 1 exam, do you remember any of the questions or main topics to study, I am taking my exam in a couple of weeks and would really appreciate some help & advice!!

Cheers

Paul

appears to me like you want to cheat. dude you will never be rich if you can't spell right or study. some people cheat and get by but your future employer will know that you didn't study when you are having other people do your work.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds