Skip to main content

CCNA Semester 3 final exam

More
16 years 4 weeks ago #25526 by RedRanger
Unfortunately, CCNA 3 was the hardest final I had to take. I did pass, however. All you really have to remember is OSPF, EIGRP, Spanning Tree, and Trunking. Shits pretty difficult, but do-able. Let me know if you need any help or the website for CCNA 3.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
15 years 8 months ago #27101 by dead_psycho

Unfortunately, CCNA 3 was the hardest final I had to take. I did pass, however. All you really have to remember is OSPF, EIGRP, Spanning Tree, and Trunking. Shits pretty difficult, but do-able. Let me know if you need any help or the website for CCNA 3.

Hi,
I would like to have the answers for CCNA 3 final exams so I can prepare myself...thanks
More
15 years 8 months ago #27116 by SteveP

Hi,
I would like to have the answers for CCNA 3 final exams so I can prepare myself...thanks

That's cheating. Why not just work hard to complete the material, do practice questions and take the exam? When you do it properly, it's much more satisfying than simply seeing the questions in advance and learning the correct answers. If CCNA is achieved by foul means rather than fair, any prospective employer will soon realise that the qualification isn't worth the paper upon which it's written. It also devalues it for all of us who work and get the certification without resorting to cheating.
More
15 years 3 months ago #28888 by NeoTech
If you cheat, do not expect to do well when you get employed.

You do not deserve your qualification if you memorize the answers and do not undertand them. You might aswell do us (and any company that might take you on) a favour and and quit the course now...

Neo
Tech
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds