Skip to main content

boot problem

More
12 years 11 months ago #36813 by bkash
boot problem was created by bkash
my 2008 server booting problem.
it's gone to safe mode but when gone to normal mode it's comes to pshyciscl blue screen error.
More
12 years 11 months ago #36825 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: boot problem
I'd first do a scandisk for logical errors and bad clusters. Go to safe mode (or recovery mode using the Windows CD), then command prompt and type:

chkdsk c: /r

If the problem persists after you do this, then it could be a driver/hardware issue. Try disconnecting all USB and any external devices. Tell us what happens.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
12 years 11 months ago #36827 by rizin
Replied by rizin on topic Re: boot problem
Hi bkash,

1. Is it running server or newly installed server.

2. Have you check all the compatible hardware requirements for Installing Server 2008 (ignore if it is already running server)

3. Check for the malfunction/conflict any applications running on server other than Operating system software (ignore if it is New installed server)

4. Check for the RAM Module, replace and reconnect the RAM and also make sure RAM is defective or not (Apply for both newly installed and running windows 2008 server)

5. Check for other hardware conflicts.

Do the above tests and get back to us for feed back.

Good Luck !

Rizin

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
More
12 years 11 months ago #36830 by bkash
Replied by bkash on topic boot
hi, S0lo
i have tried chkdsk in safe mode
and also try to repair from 2008 cd but nothing process.
not used any usb. this is running server.
More
12 years 11 months ago #36831 by bkash
Replied by bkash on topic boot
hi,
rizin
this is running server.
i have checked all RAM or other hardware new install as like also check to disable nic card driver
also check ram error but not found any error
how could i check windows error log to find out any clue..
More
12 years 11 months ago #36832 by rizin
Replied by rizin on topic Re: boot problem
Would you mind give me the blue screen error code number.

1. Well, as you said you can able to go into safe mode, Log in to the server, start > run > eventvwr.msc. You will taken to event viewer, there check for the system error, application errors and get the event ID or go for microsoft online help or get back to us with that Event ID it is better you can make it your system errors, applications errors into zip and upload it here.

Note : Try to uninstall Anti - Virus software from server for time being however be careful, if you are not confident let it as it was, just do the above steps.

Good Luck,

Rizin

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds