Skip to main content

how can i remove zinblog spyware from my system

More
17 years 6 days ago #21317 by jatwill
it depend wit the level of damage by the zinblog,some time it disable your restore and sometimes leave it. i strongle advice nt to restore even if the restore is there cos it will still be back as far as it is zinblog.
the best option is format exspecially if one browse wit his system online but if u don't want to or ur system is some kind of home desktop then i recomend wht talk2sp said. zinblog is a head thin 4 now!!!

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE
More
17 years 6 days ago #21318 by durk21
spybot and ad-aware got rid of it for me with the most current updates
More
17 years 6 days ago #21339 by FallenZer0
Replied by FallenZer0 on topic Re: fallen u....

cos from my personal research i have not seen any anti virus engine that can remove it. when u use ss&d and other stuffs u will still have to use avg the real file that has this zingblog is under sys32 and its a hidden file and the name is "111" as avg sees it.

That is NOT what I asked. I am asking you again, what studies have you done in the fields of Anti Viruses software and I am NOT asking you to tell mehow to use a particular AVS.

after using several diagnosis tools u then have to use group policy editor to revert changes made by zing blog.. and just to let u knw hijackthis is a tool and i tell u who ever makes use of hijackthis without proper understanding of the tool might end up causing more harm than curing the harm.

cheers and hope u get the concept.

So, is that what the concept is, using HJT, AVG and Group Policy? You still have NOT provided a solution on how to remove Zinblog to the OP and you come here high and might throwing some buzz words around and think you have done some studies in a particular field.

jatwill: Have thoughts of your own, even if they are wrong. Read what you wrote.

FallenZer0

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
More
17 years 4 days ago #21367 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic why is it...
hey fallen zero for ur own good becareful. why is it anytime i make a post u always so negative about it and tend to insult me indirectly. whats ur problem.. must u always act like the only thing in ur brain is spagheti huh...

i made a post trying to get the one that posted something about zingblog and all u doing is getting at me... i will report u the next time u insult me indirectly. i mean it.

Thank God for u who has all the certifications in the world i doubt if Chris the founding father of this site turn down on people, he is one of my models and i use him as a point of reference in nigeria even when i am making speeches. I have never turned anyone down. i thought this site is a site where every1 is free to express himself. but anytime i make a post u always at my neck. and why dont u mind ur business, u sad jatwill should make his own initiative even if its right... what do u mean by that as far as i am concerned u are a pessimist man get a life... if u can not cope with humans then go to the zoo.. what do u think.. uve really pissed me..

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
17 years 4 days ago #21368 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic why is it...
hey fallen zero for ur own good becareful. why is it anytime i make a post u always so negative about it and tend to insult me indirectly. whats ur problem.. must u always act like the only thing in ur brain is spagheti huh...

i made a post trying to get the one that posted something about zingblog and all u doing is getting at me... i will report u the next time u insult me indirectly. i mean it.

Thank God for u who has all the certifications in the world i doubt if Chris the founding father of this site turn down on people, he is one of my models and i use him as a point of reference in nigeria even when i am making speeches. I have never turned anyone down. i thought this site is a site where every1 is free to express himself. but anytime i make a post u always at my neck. and why dont u mind ur business, u sad jatwill should make his own initiative even if its right... what do u mean by that as far as i am concerned u are a pessimist man get a life... if u can not cope with humans then go to the zoo.. what do u think.. uve really pissed me..

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
17 years 4 days ago #21400 by FallenZer0
Chris & To other members of Firewall community, my sincere apologies as I do NOT like to bump a thread and make other legitimate and valid threads go second. But I have to.

u talked about ur AVG 7.5 not working charles have u tried to study an antivirus or u use it cos every dick uses it.

Now what did I ask in my post to you?

talk2sp: Would you care to educate us on your studies of the AVS?

Now, why did I ask such a question? Let me explain it to you.

Scenario: Lets say, I need to find a solution to a problem and I did not know how to solve. What would I do?

Step1] Either I will take it upon myself to dig deeper in understanding the problem, with the expectation of finding a solution,
Or

Step2] Take a second route, and ask others if he/she could guide me in the right direction so in the process I could not only learn but also have the joy of finding a solution

Or

Step3] I would give it up completely and ask others to provide a total solution.

Say, I take Step2, and Person-X is willing to guide me to find a solution. Before, Person-X helps me to find a solution, he/she asks if I have done any studies in the areas of my problem. What would be my responses? I would tell Person-X, that I either have a very limited understanding of the subject Or I don't have Any understanding of the subject.
Next, the problem has been resolved and I Thank Person-X for being gracious in helping me.

Before we depart, What do you think my question to Person-X would be? What studies did Person-X has done/doing in the particular field that I had problems with? Why would I ask it? The reason, I would ask such a question is so I can take the pointers Person-X gives me, and go home and study myself so I can increase my knowledge.

Now, what is your response?

fallen zero the only way to remove zingblog from ur system is to use the anti virus kept in ur brain

From that, my interpretation was, that one has to effectively use commonsense. Fair enough.

from my personal research i have not seen any anti virus engine that can remove it.

If the above statement was true, then why did you write,

when u are ready and willing to take out zingblog let me knw u knw how to get me or jatwill (Douglas)..

after using several diagnosis tools u then have to use group policy editor to revert changes made by zing blog.. and just to let u knw hijackthis is a tool and i tell u who ever makes use of hijackthis without proper understanding of the tool might end up causing more harm than curing the harm.

cheers and hope u get the concept

Now, what was my response.?

So, is that what the concept is, using HJT, AVG and Group Policy? You still have NOT provided a solution on how to remove Zinblog to the OP and you come here high and might throwing some buzz words around and think you have done some studies in a particular field

Did what I wrote came of rough? Probably. Now, what is your response?

hey fallen zero for ur own good becareful

Now,You indulge in Personal Threats for my valid and legitimate questions.

why is it anytime i make a post u always so negative about it and tend to insult me indirectly. whats ur problem..

Prove it. where have I taken the first steps to insult you indirectly, as you claim.

must u always act like the only thing in ur brain is spagheti huh...

Who is indulging in personal insults directly?

made a post trying to get the one that posted something about zingblog and all u doing is getting at me... i will report u the next time u insult me indirectly. i mean it.

Again, who is indulging in threats?

i thought this site is a site where every1 is free to express himself.

Exactly.

why dont u mind ur business,

Please see your quote above and my response.

if u can not cope with humans then go to the zoo.. what do u think.. uve really pissed me..

Again, who is indulging in Personal Insults and Threats?

When you choose to have a civilized dialogue, you are more than welcome.

Cheers
FallenZer0

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds