Skip to main content

how can i remove zinblog spyware from my system

More
17 years 1 week ago #21295 by charlox01
zinblog has disabled my taskmanger, run, system restore. i confused, i don't want to format my avg 7.5 pro is not seeing it. please i need help.........
More
17 years 1 week ago #21298 by Smurf
Give some antispyware software a try. There are loads, Spybot , a-squared , etc...

If you have issues installing these programs with the malware active in memory, you may need to start your computer in Safe Mode. This can be done by pressing F8 just after the POST boot. Alternatively, if you are familiar with the Registry, you can disable it from running all together, if you can get access to the registry (not sure if it disables registry tools aswell).

Cheers

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 1 week ago #21309 by durk21
Try using Ad-aware SE personal from www.lavasoft.com

or www.downloads.com

also try using SPYBOT search and destroy

you can get spy bot from www.downloads.com as well
More
17 years 1 week ago #21313 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic wats ur concept Charlox...
hey mister charlox wats ur concept about wat has infected ur system. i guess u have little of no idea about wats wrong with ur system. as far as i am concerned ZINGBLOG is a combination of spyware, viruses,malwares, etc. u talked about ur AVG 7.5 not working charles have u tried to study an antivirus or u use it cos every dick uses it.

Even if i told u to use SS&D if u dont knw how to use it then u will still come up with the same argument. when u are ready and willing to take out zingblog let me knw u knw how to get me or jatwill (Douglas)..

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
17 years 1 week ago #21315 by FallenZer0

have u tried to study an antivirus or u use it cos every dick uses it.

when u are ready and willing to take out zingblog let me knw u knw how to get me or jatwill (Douglas)..

talk2sp: Would you care to educate us on your studies of the AVS?

I am pretty sure the OP is willing and wanting to take out whatever it is and that is why he/she has posted in the first place. I am also sure the OP would 'Thankyou' if you can guide him/her to remove the nasty and restore the PC as it was before it got infected.

FallenZer0

-There Is A Foolish Corner In The Brain Of The Wisest Man- Aristotle
More
17 years 1 week ago #21316 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic fallen u....
fallen zero the only way to remove zingblog from ur system is to use the anti virus kept in ur brain. cos from my personal research i have not seen any anti virus engine that can remove it. when u use ss&d and other stuffs u will still have to use avg the real file that has this zingblog is under sys32 and its a hidden file and the name is "111" as avg sees it. after using several diagnosis tools u then have to use group policy editor to revert changes made by zing blog.. and just to let u knw hijackthis is a tool and i tell u who ever makes use of hijackthis without proper understanding of the tool might end up causing more harm than curing the harm.

cheers and hope u get the concept.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds