Skip to main content

Great Bill Gates

More
15 years 1 month ago #29831 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: Great Bill Gates

But Chojin, Bill Gates DOES give to the world. Look at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their philanthropy endeavors ;-)

It really comes down to how you look at his accomplishments. If you look at it from a businessman's perspective, Bill was a great business man. If you look at it from an ethical and honest person's perspective, Bill was a thief and was unjust. If you look at it from the perspective of charities, Bill is a great person that helps out the world.

Knowing that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation does provide help to countries in Africa, I don't know if sose is saying that Bill is a great person because he has received help from Bill...

Indeed.. I forgot Bill also gives... my bad.
Even though.. from a perspective he brought us Windows and a revolution on computer area... i think that is completely unrelative to being a great man.

So, from the perspective he gives mucho money to the poor.. yeah, he is a great man. But.. still not better then the woman working in Africa for a good cause instead of money.

From perspective as a business man, no.. he isn't a great man.

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 1 month ago #29832 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Great Bill Gates
bill was in my country nigeria recently and has been donating greatly to the less priviledge the money he has sweated for.
there is no money you dont sweat for.

there is something people dont know about business, players all trying to outsmart each other because there is an andranalene in them that make them want to meet targets.

but forget about business, microsoft has impacted on the universe and it takes a great mind to assemble that kind of outfit.
More
15 years 1 month ago #29912 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: Great Bill Gates

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds