Skip to main content

Great Bill Gates

More
15 years 1 month ago #29796 by sose
Great Bill Gates was created by sose
Bill gates is one of the greatest persons that have ever live since the stone age, because of his impact on the life of the common man and global business. So I will rank him with the likes of Einstein, Newton etc. His discovery is running the world currently and he is using everything he has to protect it. He has impacted on people just the way religion did.

Please only constructive, superior criticisms are welcome here not sentimental responses
More
15 years 1 month ago #29797 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: Great Bill Gates
You know this will be a big discussion about him... him being a big man.. or a big thief "stealing" software from a student.

Bill gates hasn't invented a thing.. he was only a smart marketing man. Yes, he has done a big job promoting MS-DOS. From this perspective creating Windows as a 'user-friendly' environment..

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 1 month ago #29799 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Great Bill Gates
chojin said

You know this will be a big discussion about him... him being a big man.. or a big thief "stealing" software from a student

could you elucidate on that

just look at the game between super powers US,UK,Russia,china, technology is never willingly tranfered among them it is mostly stolen and the same thing applies to ordinary business life, that is not to say that mista Gates is a thief
More
15 years 1 month ago #29804 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Strong words....
Hey Chojin looks like u have always expected and long awaited this kind of post so u speak ur mind. well put ur self in bill gates shoes (do u knw wat i mean).... Dig into his past

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
15 years 1 month ago #29812 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: Great Bill Gates
I think putting Bill Gates as a GREAT man is too easy.

He bought software, became rich... so, yes he is a very good business man. But a great man? no...

In my opinion... the people who are really great.. are people like you and me.
The average guy who is out there, just to make the world a bit better.
People who are going to africa to work there and support the people who need support. Those people are great.

Ofcourse I want the best for myself.. but I also try to give a bit to the world and help people where I can. Does it make me a great person? Well.. for myself.. yeah.

(Does this include the sentimental posts? :))

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 1 month ago #29823 by KiLLaBeE
Replied by KiLLaBeE on topic Re: Great Bill Gates
But Chojin, Bill Gates DOES give to the world. Look at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and their philanthropy endeavors ;-)

It really comes down to how you look at his accomplishments. If you look at it from a businessman's perspective, Bill was a great business man. If you look at it from an ethical and honest person's perspective, Bill was a thief and was unjust. If you look at it from the perspective of charities, Bill is a great person that helps out the world.

Knowing that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation does provide help to countries in Africa, I don't know if sose is saying that Bill is a great person because he has received help from Bill...
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds