Skip to main content

Layer 3 Addressing....

More
13 years 9 months ago #35155 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Guys.....
Guys thanks for all your comments.

@Bcastorm. it is a dissertation.

@Sose. I will focus on IP Addressing (Logical Addressing) and later in the chapters will divert to routed protocols.

@Collins. Thanks so much.

I will upload my abstract to this post soon. so u guys go tru it.

much thanks everyone.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
13 years 9 months ago #35164 by broadcaststorm

@Bcastorm. it is a dissertation.

So are you looking for information to fill in a specific area of IP addressing that you are weak on so you can improve your knowledge, or are you hoping you'll get enough answers so that you can copy 'n' paste the answers and fill your presentation without having to write it, or worse, actually learn the subject?

As a teacher, trust me when I say that I can spot dissertations that have come to me as a result of these types of questions, and I monitor bulletin boards looking for students who may be trying this approach to their work!
More
13 years 9 months ago #35176 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic I am Disappointed......
Broadcaststorm Said

So are you looking for information to fill in a specific area of IP addressing that you are weak on so you can improve your knowledge, or are you hoping you'll get enough answers so that you can copy 'n' paste the answers and fill your presentation without having to write it, or worse, actually learn the subject?

As a teacher, trust me when I say that I can spot dissertations that have come to me as a result of these types of questions, and I monitor bulletin boards looking for students who may be trying this approach to their work!

@Broadcaststorm.
First, i am highly disappointed with ur reasoning... when i put up my abstract u will read through and tell me which book or which bulletin u have seen that before!!! I made this post to get people personal understanding, not anyone giving me what is on the book, bet me i have seen and read alot of O'reilly. Funny enuf i never got much everyone was saying IP. Yes its IP but personal understanding is what i needed.
So u think everything put up on this site came from Chris's brain? huh? i will put up my abstract its not on my office system its at home. when i do this u'll go tru honorable "Teacher" and tell me where u have seen such.

Secondly, What on earth makes u think i will copy and paste into my presentations. When u are writting a presentation at the end why do u put up reference or why do u think people put referrences?

Look out for my abstract and please next time mind the way u draw conclusions. i think thats one thing i learnt from Sose.

Thanks

c0de - 3, Nigeria

@ Bcastorm Note:
I have re - produce manuals for GFI (the popular GFI) and u knw what my creative idea when re producing gfi manuals was wat gained me my security Job with Niche konsult.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
More
13 years 9 months ago #35198 by broadcaststorm
I think you're protesting too much! My intention was to try to warn you that there may be colleagues or teachers who are also reading this web site and as such, the results of your dissertation may be being more closely scrutinised than you imagine.
And it will be difficult to come up with an entirely original dissertation when the subject is so old and already has so much written about it. So how will my personal understanding help you? I doubt there is anything I can say about Layer 3 addressing that O'Reilley hasn't. If you don't understand O'Reilly, then you may not understand me, UNLESS you can be a bit more specific about what it is you need to know.
More
13 years 9 months ago #35207 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Layer 3 Addressing....
talk2sp

@

Sose. I will focus on IP Addressing (Logical Addressing) and later in the chapters will divert to routed protocols

An IP address is an example of a routed protocol that is a protocol you can route. Except if you mean a routing protocol like OSPF,RIP etc

@Broadcaststorm
Hehe ..Talk2sp is not flexible when it comes to the use of language, therefore you have to choose your words carefully when interacting with him... hahaha

I am just laughing at the background
More
13 years 9 months ago #35212 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Sose!!!!....
@Sose.

yeah u can say that again. Bcast although he said he was trying to warn me but if u read what he wrote i dont think he was on the trying to warn / advice me side. he spoke like he knew what i have done....
Sose in the later part of the dissertation i will have to shed some light on routed protocols(IP,IPX, etc) and Routed too cos i cant leave 'em out.

@Sose
and what do u really mean by i am not flexible with language?

I just felt like he was shutting me up or something.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds