Skip to main content

Layer 3 Addressing....

More
13 years 9 months ago #35218 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Layer 3 Addressing....
talk2sp

I mean you are not that tolerating when it comes to misuse in a public verbal exchange against you. its just nature.
someone like bishop, chris or even me could ignore broadcaststorm. But people like Killabae, fallenzer0 or you will not ignore that from him . It is just variations in nervous temperaments
More
13 years 9 months ago #35250 by broadcaststorm

@Broadcaststorm
Hehe ..Talk2sp is not flexible when it comes to the use of language, therefore you have to choose your words carefully when interacting with him... hahaha

Noted for future reference. It's also obvious that English is not the first language of many contributors here, which I failed to bear in mind.

It also doesn't help that I'm a "call it how I see it" kinda guy. Sometimes I call it wrong! C'est la vie.
More
13 years 8 months ago #35274 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic now u are insultive....
BCastorm. Now u are indirectly insulting and then u say because my 1st language is not English.

Bcastorm said:

Noted for future reference. It's also obvious that English is not the first language of many contributors here, which I failed to bear in mind.

hey i came here on a professional note and not to argue some stuff that wont help me aight... and so shall it remain. i will put up my abstract when i retrieve it. thanks all the same.

Peter

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
13 years 8 months ago #35277 by broadcaststorm
You actually think that my intent is to deliberately insult you? You are incorrect. If my intent was to insult you, you would be in no doubt.
No matter. I shall take my leave of this web site forthwith.
If the admins are reading this, please delete my account and login information.
More
13 years 8 months ago #35280 by TheBishop
Gentlemen, please!
This community is all about helping and supporting one another as we grow in knowledge and skill, and that is no longer happening. talk2sp: broadcaststorm made a fair point and he wasn't insulting you. If you'd given him more information on your project you might have found his future input very helpful. Look back through the thread; he took the time to reply to you, and sometimes a challenge can be just as valuable as any word of praise.
And broadcaststorm: anyone is of course free to leave here at any time, but you've made many valuable contributions to this site and our community would be the poorer for it. I, for one, urge you to reconsider.
I hope I haven't offended anyone and I didn't intend to, but I do feel this discussion is no longer representative of what Firewall.cx is all about and something needed to be said
More
13 years 8 months ago #35281 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: Layer 3 Addressing....
Broadcaststorm

This is a very great site to associate with, you will learn alot when you hang around here. We have been learning from each other for almost half a decade now, its almost a family.

Let us not over analyse the issue. We wont agree on everything and we would often misunderstand each other. I made Talk2sp understand that you didnt mean to insult him. So on behalf of the whole forum I wish you a happy stay here.

Yours in networking
Sose
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds