Skip to main content

security+

More
19 years 8 months ago #4576 by MaXiMuS
Replied by MaXiMuS on topic Re: security+
Hi,
security+ is a very easy certification. U can refer to Microsoft's guide and exam Cram .They will be more than sufficient.
More
19 years 8 months ago #4577 by Nur_AnGel
Replied by Nur_AnGel on topic Hii....
thak q for replying my post....just got one question to ask....where i can find the exam cram....? :idea:
More
19 years 8 months ago #4595 by drizzle
Replied by drizzle on topic Re: security+
More
19 years 8 months ago #4607 by MaXiMuS
Replied by MaXiMuS on topic Re: security+
If u stay in India , u can ask your local computer bookshop owner to get it for you , or you can go to the BPB publications shops coz ordering from amazon will prove to be slightly on the expensive side.
More
19 years 8 months ago #4622 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: security+
Speaking of the CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) certification, my company's asking me to do it, so as soon as I finish it I'll let you guys know whether its worth it.. though honestly it doesn't look so hot from the topics list.. not to mention I cant stand the buzzword 'ethical hacker'.

Cheers,

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 8 months ago #4668 by Nur_AnGel
Replied by Nur_AnGel on topic Hi again
i don't know what happen...it seem that everybody here taking the exam have a negative respond that is they did not make it the test (they fail) and it worried me so much....please give me advise how i can prepare very well and do excellent to have a good result....so worried that i can't make it......need some advise to prepare the exam actually
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds