Skip to main content

CompTIA A+ Certification

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #26654 by
CompTIA A+ Certification was created by
CompTIA A+ is the most recognized and trusted certification for entry-level service technicians. It is well known that A+ certification training has a great demand in IT industry area. In recent years, the A+ certification has become a global standard for many successful IT companies. Adding a CompTIA A+ certification to your resume will prove to employers your abilities with core hardware and operating system technologies.killtest offer the CompTIA A+ exam answersKey benefits for becoming CompTIA A+ certification:
• Credibility and respect in the workplace.
o Nearly 71 percent of certified professionals say that credentials give them more prestige among their colleagues.

• Viable career path, leading to higher level positions.
o Seventy-four percent of IT managers say a CompTIA certification is an important factor in considering an employee for a promotion

• A solid credential that makes you more marketable, leading to better job opportunities.
o Top technology companies including CompuCom and IBM have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians. Additionally, more than 100 companies now require CompTIA A+ certification as a prerequisite to qualify for their corporate and vendor-specific training programs.

• Increased knowledge, leading to increased job satisfaction.
o Ninety-three percent of CompTIA certified IT professionals feel their customers are in qualified hands, and 84 percent say they have the confidence and required skills to do a superior job.

•Validation of achievement in an industry-valued skill.
o A+ COMPTIA EXAM PASS is an opportunity for individuals to earn the credential that proves their competency in core hardware and operating system technologies including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.

• Viable career path, leading to higher level positions.
o Seventy-four percent of IT managers say a CompTIA certification is an important factor in considering an employee for a promotion
Do not waste time, killtrst help you to complete the dream
my blog www.comptia-certification.com/
More
15 years 9 months ago #26666 by KiLLaBeE
Besides advertising killtrst, did you have any other purpose for posting this?

And by the way, I've actually read that there actually isn't a high demand for PC technicians (the career path that A+ preps you for) in the industry right now....in fact, the value of certifications has been declining.
More
15 years 9 months ago #26667 by Alans
Replied by Alans on topic Re: CompTIA A+ Certification
Hi KiLLaBeE ,

what do you mean by "in fact, the value of certifications has been declining."?
do you mean that certifictions demand curve is going down or what?

always Face your Fears...
More
15 years 9 months ago #26671 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: CompTIA A+ Certification
A+ is a nice one if you have as much knowledge as a wooden spoon, I think you can better take the next step if you want to be seen for 'real'.

Ofcourse it is a nice start....

Certificates are not being declining in value, thats absolutely not true, it can be comptia certificates are not asked that much because most of the time they search for 'higher' it technicians... it just depends on the job your after actually :).

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
15 years 9 months ago #26688 by KiLLaBeE
Numerous sources (infoworld.com, eweek.com, network world, i think securityfocus.com too) have stated that IT certs are losing value in that companies aren't that interested anymore in certified individuals. They are now more interested in individuals with IT experience. This depends on the place that you're applying for or the environment (the place where you life), so I don't know if you've noticed this in the Netherlands.

If you're just getting into IT, certifications will show that you're serious about getting in and learning, but don't spend more time chasing the certs than training your skills.
More
15 years 9 months ago #26691 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: CompTIA A+ Certification
Experience AND certs really count over here.

Without Certs but WITH the experience you won't get that uber-job :), other way arround the same...

In the Netherlands there is a big shortage of good IT engineers, therefore certs are more important at the moment. With a CCNP cert you can get that really heavy network engineering job...

I noticed certs really give a big boost in your carreer. Therefor I state certs are still most valuable over here.

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds