Skip to main content

Doing an MSc while working

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #14046 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic info
you might be right, you see i have not dealt with these matter much. i think i would go by DaLight's suggestion regarding Brunel. and since you want to do information systems, with a mix of IT and business, i cannot say for sure if Greenwich would be good. i only have information about my department with which i am involved in every way conceivable. other departments specially business studies department allied with IT, i had kept clear of it. my personal opinion about business with IT is not very good, but do bear in mind this is my personal opinion. i am sorry i am not being of much help in this matter inspite of saying that i would be. so sorry mate. but do keep your search on, i am sure there are more universities apart from Brunel and Greenwich which offers the same courses, and are better placed.

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14165 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic London
And when you arrive, drop in a post to that effect and let us know you're on the island!
More
18 years 2 weeks ago #14169 by The_Berzerker
When I arrive we'll arrange a f.cx meeting in London:D I have decided to go with Brunel and I will start applying for jobs about 2 weeks before arriving.
We'll see how it goes. For now I have to finish my thesis. Back to work!
Cheers :)
More
17 years 11 months ago #14536 by Rockape
Hi Guys,

Like Arani said, what every job you are doing, do it to the best of your abilities, and you won't feel bad. When I was at college learning to be a Secretary (yes there are male secretaries about) I worked in the Wimpy Fast Food outlet. I worked nights full-time and studied during the day. I worked very hard at both, but in the end gave up the work, for study.

As for the UCAS tables, they are accurate and independantly assessed, so you can trust them. Of course, you have to be aware that they may be out of date, and some things may have changed. But unless the University has had a major disaster the ratings should be fairly true.

Have fun
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds