Skip to main content

can i get help

More
19 years 11 months ago #3845 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: can i get help
Remind me to give a long discourse on game theory as applied to grid networking one of these days... or not hehe

Most people thought John Nash was a mathematician.......

;)

No seriously.. I believe Economics and Law are two subjects that are never wasted no matter what you do in life.. that and Advanced Olive Cultivation in the Mediterranean.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 11 months ago #3850 by dreamer
Replied by dreamer on topic Re: can i get help
Thx Chris I will keep it in mind.

Well sahirh there is lot to say about game theory and you can apply it everywhere even when you decide to do Advanced Olive Cultivation in the Mediterranean :wink:

Looking forward to your long discourse :D covering game strategies applied to networking or even network security

Economics and law and science are not a waste indeed but then I always realize there still is so much I need to know about computing and I want to know. And that somehow always reminds me to the opportunity costs :( .
More
19 years 11 months ago #3854 by waleednet
Replied by waleednet on topic Re: can i get help
thank u dreamer i will disscus my project in october now i try to block java applet at firewall and i want know somethink how can i filter MAC at firewall so can i prevent to connect with specify MAC
thank u again
sahir can u help me
More
19 years 11 months ago #3855 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: can i get help
I think if you want to do MAC address filtering you might need some third party packet driver, such as winpcap or something... I will ask a couple of coder friends I have here about how to implement something like this.

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
19 years 11 months ago #3907 by waleednet
Replied by waleednet on topic Re: can i get help
thanx for every one try to help me
i will wait sahir and i still hope to get a source code for personal firewall in windows
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds