Skip to main content

Question about IP ISP or whatever !!

More
17 years 4 months ago #18543 by jwj
You'd probably be able to write/find a script that changes your NIC's MAC clone address once a week. This would be especially easy with Linux, not sure if it's do-able with Windows.

-Jeremy-
More
17 years 4 months ago #18548 by kornkid1131
i probbaly would get black listed again.. but hey its fun.. so im not a programmer and like i said im a totally newbie.. so i dont know much about linux or writing programming :cry: but its a pay per membership site its not my isp or anything i just cant figure out how if i change my ip and you prepaid cards with fake info they still know its me and are able to find me boot me off the site and everything so quickly... anyone got a clue ?!?!
More
17 years 4 months ago #18605 by jwj
Try and delete your cookies from your web browser.

For Firefox: Tools -->Clear Private Data, then check the box that says Cookies and click on Clear Private Data Now.

For Internet Explorer 7: Tools -->Internet Options under the General tab click the Delete button under Browse History. For Internet Explorer 6 there's a button under the general tab to delete Cookies.

More than likely a website is identifying you with cookies than with your IP address because of proxy servers.

-Jeremy-
More
17 years 4 months ago #18644 by kornkid1131
jwj thanks ill give it a try..
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds