Skip to main content

Question about IP ISP or whatever !!

More
17 years 5 months ago #18396 by kornkid1131
i made a account with this place and something happen ... someone hacked into my account but because of that i got blacklisted... it takes a credit card to join... and i tryed everything using a different card changing my ip and using a different card.. even buyin a prepaid card that wasnt in my info at all and using that to join and no matter what i try they still know its me and are able to terimate my account... how can they know its me if i change my ip before i make a account... is it my isp?? maybe my local area connection ip !! im a Totally newbie.. please help with any advice
More
17 years 5 months ago #18397 by jhun
hi,

any particular reason why you are so interested in joining? anyway you could call their support team or any affiliates of their company to help you in your dilemma. and you could explain to them why you were blacklisted in the first place and that your intentions are good.

and to answer your question, i think (although I am not 100% sure) they have a record of your MAC address that is why no matter what you change they still know it's you unless you change your machine address.
More
17 years 5 months ago #18403 by kornkid1131
its pretty much one chance deal...and i really wanna be a member... is it hard to change my mac address or my machine address ?!?!
More
17 years 5 months ago #18405 by monsky
hi korn,

if it is with the mac address. you just replace your network interface card. every card has a unique mac address
More
17 years 4 months ago #18536 by kornkid1131
id have to change my mac like once a week .. i cant replace my card all the time .. isnt there another way
More
17 years 4 months ago #18538 by Smurf

id have to change my mac like once a week .. i cant replace my card all the time .. isnt there another way

Why would you need to change it once a week, are you planning on getting blacklisted every week ?

I am a little confussed as to how you can make an account with them ? Is this an ISP we are talking about ? Are we talking about Dial-Up, ADSL or Cable or something ?

I wanna know whats such a good deal that it has you going to all this trouble to join up, what i am missing out on ? :lol:

Cheers

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds