CHENGDU, CHINA--(Marketwire - March 17, 2011) - Colasoft, a leading provider of network analysis solutions, is happy to announce the arrival of Capsa 7.4 WiFi Edition network analyzer to the public.
Capsa 7.4 WiFi Edition is a powerful and professional wireless network analyzer designed for complete 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network troubleshooting, monitoring and analysis, with any of the most popular wireless network adapters. Capsa 7.4 WiFi Edition focuses on evolving its solution to enhance the security level as well as improve the reliability and visibility of services for wireless networks, and therefore maximize the value of the IT organization.
"After two months beta testing, we received many professional test reports from Colasoft Testing Group, which help making great improvement to this wireless network analyzer", said Eddie Gao, CTO of Colasoft, "The beta version has proved to be fully functional and very successful. It has gained very high recognition in network community for its high reliability and great packets capturing and analyzing ability of 802.11 a/b/g/n networks. And based on testers' feedbacks and suggestions, interfaces and user experiences have been enhanced magnificently. You will enjoy a much cleaner and friendly interface, especially a simple start page which straightly guides you to your wireless network analysis journey."
Key Features of Capsa 7.4 WiFi Edition Network Analyzer:
* Support 802.11a/b/g/n
* Auto identify and decode with pre-entered WEP/WPA/WPA2 key
* Compatible with all NDIS 6.0 wireless network adapters
* Auto -scan all access points in the air
* Capture all wireless network packets from one or more APs and keep APs records
* Log DNS, Emails (SMPT POP3), FTP, HTTP & IM messages (MSN & Yahoo Messenger)
* Provide customizable analysis profile and 40 expert diagnosed network problems
* Provide powerful and customizable reports
* Analyze post-events by replaying packet files