Skip to main content

Help more people discover Firewall.cx!

More
16 years 11 months ago #21094 by Chris
Here at Firewall.cx, we believe that sharing our knowledge is the greatest driving force for us and our community.

We now invite our users to help Firewall.cx spread the knowledge by installing the Alexa tool-bar which will automatically help us gain better ranking through search engines, making the site easier for people all over the world to find.

If you would like to contribute to this effort, please visit www.alexa.com/site/download/ , download and install the Alexa tool-bar.

The Alexa tool-bar is a small application that will not only help our ranking, but also provide you with a wealth of information on other sites you visit daily.

Thank you for your consideration

The Firewall.cx Team

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
16 years 11 months ago #21106 by talk2sp
hey mister Chris down here in Nigeria i am already spreading the news just as i lured one of our active member - SOSE into joining firewall and many others like tha1mukky, suleadams, Charlox, Kenny etc. and i will still keep spreading the news out to my fellow I.T pros down here. will check out the toolbar to see whats up but i have a little fear and my fear is hope it does not have ads.

cheers man, keep it real.

Up Up FIREWALL.

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
16 years 11 months ago #21118 by Chris
talk2sp

We thank you for your support!

Have no fear, there are no adds involved with the Alexa Toolbar! If there were adds, we simply would have found something else to use!

Cheers !

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
16 years 11 months ago #21155 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic my pleasure
u most welcome mister Chris u really have done a wonderful job to this world bcos i realized that we have almost all nationalities here... keep it up.. ur reward is greater than wats in the earth...

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
16 years 11 months ago #21157 by ashok_nitc
atleast i am doing the same!
i already spread the news in my office to go through atleast once to this site!for my seminar i always put this site name in reference page :)
More
16 years 11 months ago #21165 by jatwill
Replied by jatwill on topic this is luv
Good job mr chris, i have had of this site for long sometimes early last year but thought it is for only pro guys. i will say what you are doing is been a father to so many, and i will help you do dat down here in nigeria with ppl like talk2sp
cheerssss....

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT SHALL SET YOU FREE
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds