Skip to main content

Firewall.cx Moving!

More
20 years 4 months ago #1527 by Chris
Firewall.cx Moving! was created by Chris
Due to the large amount of resources required by our new Web Portal, we have decided to move Firewall.cx to a new dedicated
server which will resolve all problems we are currently experiencing during peak traffic.

We intend to proceed with our relocation once all outstanding issues have been resolved. At this point of time, we believe that this is most likely to happen during early December.

Naturally, we would expect a downtime of a few hours until all DNS servers propagate the changes we will inject into the system.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to post them right here.

Cheers,

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 4 months ago #1543 by Manip
Replied by Manip on topic Re: Firewall.cx Moving!
I'm worried that the backdoor I'm using to mess with your stuff will be resolved. Is this likely or can I mess with your stuff just as easy as I can now? [This is a joke before you search those log's]
More
20 years 4 months ago #1545 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Firewall.cx Moving!
Lol, thats funny after you posted your network setup to the chaps who have your ip ! That RH9 server is just asking for it ! ;) aw cmon, give us some credit !

[This is a joke before you search those log's]

hehe don't mind me

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
More
20 years 4 months ago #1799 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Firewall.cx has moved !
As of Sunday the 23rd of November, Firewall.cx has moved to its new hosting provider.

This big change will make sure that we do not experience any more outages during peak time traffic, and also make the overall experience faster and more reliable.

If you have any problems or notice any problems with the site, please let us know by either messaging any of our staff or simply posting your problem in the 'Website Problems" forum.

Thank you!

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
20 years 4 months ago #1800 by sahirh
Replied by sahirh on topic Re: Firewall.cx Moving!
The new hosting seems to be a little bit faster.. and no SQL errors yet :)

Now that the move is over I'm gonna get round to putting together some nice material.

Tfs has been out of circulation for a bit hasn't he ?

Sahir Hidayatullah.
Firewall.cx Staff - Associate Editor & Security Advisor
tftfotw.blogspot.com
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds