Skip to main content

certmagic.com ?

More
16 years 1 month ago #25444 by praibhu
certmagic.com ? was created by praibhu
how reliable is certmagic products for nortel exams ? . plz let me know asap . iam sitting for 920-196 shortly
More
16 years 1 month ago #25445 by Chojin
Replied by Chojin on topic Re: certmagic.com ?
For learning answers and getting certified?
Why not check every answer WHY they are wrong or right.. you'll learn alot more from that!

Besides that... all sites have errors within there answers, same goes for Testkings, pass4sure's, Braindumps, etc etc..

I think you can aim for a 95% correct answers

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
16 years 1 month ago #25485 by GTM
Replied by GTM on topic Re: certmagic.com ?
I really have to disagree with the majority of views regarding testkings ect When I sat my first MCP i really had no idea the questions would be so long as they where, nothin like in the Microsoft books which is supposed to be an official exam product.

Although i agree that brain dumps can get u exams and potentially a starting posistion if u are prepared to put the work in to gain the relevent experiance then why not use brain dump exams if it is a means to an end i say go for it.

If anyone just see's £ signs at the end of the exams without really wanting to understand technology then get out now as u will 100% be caught out on your first position and chances are you willl not make probation. For this reason I think testking etc do no real harm to the industry as a whole.

Please post back your thoughts as this is an area where I have a strong interest.
More
16 years 1 month ago #25486 by Alans
Replied by Alans on topic Re: certmagic.com ?

If anyone just see's £ signs at the end of the exams without really wanting to understand technology then get out now

I think if someone reads and prepares for an exam for about 2~3 month will understand technology or at least make him\her valuable for the position since most preparation materials are based on real life "scenario"s.

Cheers,

always Face your Fears...
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds