Skip to main content

Data Recovery

More
17 years 2 months ago #19465 by chantal
Data Recovery was created by chantal
umm hello guys.

i am a BS student and i am doing a search about data recovery like, what is data recovery, how does it work,what formulas do we use, like which formulas do we use when we want to make a program that provides data recovery... and so on
umm you can say like i need all the information about data recovery, but i am finding difficulties with getting any information.

okay i egmit i am not an expert with searching the net, but please i need some help :oops:.

so if any one knows any website or has a document that provides the information about data recovery, :oops: can you please send it to me

it is going to be my final presentation in the operating system course, so i really need it, and i would apreciate your help to me sooooooooooo much
More
17 years 2 months ago #19470 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Data Recovery
Check out the Wikipedia entry on Data Recovery and associated links.
More
17 years 2 months ago #19476 by chantal
Replied by chantal on topic Re: Data Recovery
i hope it will have all the information that i need.

thanks for the help again :D
More
17 years 2 months ago #19480 by DaLight
Replied by DaLight on topic Re: Data Recovery
It should at least give you a start in your research and point you in the right direction for further information.
More
14 years 2 months ago #33411 by shiprack
Replied by shiprack on topic Re: Data Recovery
I had to do data recovery term paper last semester and had trouble finding info too.
I used my school's online database libs like EBSCOhost and Wikipedia . Also I found more info with Bing than Google.
Hope this helps...
More
13 years 11 months ago #34146 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: Data Recovery
Here's a tip for data recovery... Invest in one of these:

9 times out of ten if you can't get into an operating system you can still pull the data off.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds