Skip to main content

thanx ALL

• truesdq
  • Topic Author
  • I am simple and have friendly nature
More
13 years 1 month ago #36450 by truesdq
thanx ALL was created by truesdq
feel now vry comfrtable ever after joinin tiz syte ... cox now i f33l dat if i suffering frm Quechanz then here here here uzerz wich probly helping providrz ,,, datz 2much apreciatableeeeeeeeeeee...
thanx all uzerz ----> be healthy 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
May u liveeeeeeeeeee long

( here locally teacherz availibiliti are but but but sometimez they can't help me du 2 somi rezzanz :roll: )

simplest
More
13 years 1 month ago #36458 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: thanx ALL
No problem, good luck with your studies. I've found most of your questions to generally be quite logical and well tempered. Generally speaking however the biggest challenge most people have when responding to you is deciphering what your saying syntactically vs the context of the actual problem that your trying to find an answer to. I want to try and also help you in this regard if you will let me. Now I'm not sure of the root cause of your communication disablity however it's very clear to me and most of the other people on this board that you have one. Functionally any networking information I could ever share with you would most likely be pointless if your ablity to communicate text does not grow; because in the real world you could be able to network like a pro but still not be able to apply that knowlege because the people and institutions you have to interact with would simply not be able to understand everything your trying to say. Specifically when you talk to a customer you generally want to put on the white glove. Now I'm not thinking this is an overnight fix but I will try to fix upto 3 problems with each message I see in the following format in hopes that you'll keep it in mind it the future and be able to grow on it:

[code:1]
frm --- >> from ;Use correct lettering on basic words
vry --- >> very ;Use correct lettering on basic words
apreciatableeeeeeeeeeee ;Use a single exclamation mark (!) to show excitement instead of repeting the last letter![/code:1]

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
  • truesdq
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #36471 by truesdq
Replied by truesdq on topic ..
You are right.
I will try to use correct words and sentences.
But with me the problem is that i always using shortcut's spills of words and shortcut sentences as it becomes my habit and tried a lot to throw away these all kinda but sometimes these all happen!

Thanking you very much for your kind consideration.

simplest
More
13 years 1 month ago #36472 by rizin
Replied by rizin on topic Re: thanx ALL
Dear True,

You are awesome, wonderful, respectful, and Most lovable :)

Rizwan

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
  • truesdq
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #36484 by truesdq
Replied by truesdq on topic Re: thanx ALL
:D thanks rizin

simplest
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds