Skip to main content

sketch a network

More
14 years 5 months ago #32676 by blackgig
sketch a network was created by blackgig
how do i build a university network interconnecting faculties and departments from the senate building......what do i need ,pls note, i dont have so much money and i want it very secured...
please send solution to.....<macronalds@yahoo.com>
More
14 years 5 months ago #32681 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic when next time....
Hey Blackgig when next u gonna post questions like this u post under Networking.

Secondly no geek on this site is your boy so u don't think someone will sit down in his home and build a network for u and send the screen shots to ur box for u to deploy and its so annoying cos u sound like u commanding peeps here. Or did the person who referred u to this site tell u that there were Human Auto - response who will just em answer what u say.

Thirdly that does not mean i won't assist but next time use ur head more? u could check out www.mikrotik.com/wireless.php it gives an idea on how to deploy base stations and cpe's @ diff location. but u knw what u have build up ur depts, faculties and then within the whole universities with Microsoft Visio.
ok check this too www.netkrom.com/sol_wisp.html

4thly Securing it depends on u. i could draw up something for u but u might be deploying and mess up the plan.

Good Luck and em follow the Code of Conduct on this site which will soon be published for public viewing.

C0DE - 3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 5 months ago #32717 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: sketch a network
talk2sp

take it easy on him, he might have done that out of ignorance

I am suspecting this guy is my student because I gave this assignment a week ago in my class. well it is path of research.
More
14 years 5 months ago #32718 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic yeah yeah..
Sose i suspected same too. I suspected he should be one of ur students.

Well gave "him / her / it" tips that should patch him tru the assignment u gave him. and i hope he does not post a message again and drop his email address. Believe me when people here see such post and someone is asking to send stuff to his mail add they will just ignore it and depends on the mood of the admin on patrol, he might even delete the post.

P3t3r

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
More
14 years 5 months ago #32722 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: sketch a network
I take CCNA and MCITP classes, when ever I am starting a new batch, after writing my name on the white board I write boldly www.firewall.cx on the board. And I advice them to visit it. I sent a student out in my MCITP class for failing to registe r on firewall.cx last month.

but I warned them not to come seeking for inspirations in firewall.cx just for this assignment. though this is something I cant control b ecause they can go to other sites to seek for info.
More
14 years 5 months ago #32723 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic Will the info...
Sose Wrote:

I sent a student out in my MCITP class for failing to registe r on firewall.cx last month :x

Sose wow so u are a no nonsense instructor!!!

Sose Added:

but I warned them not to come seeking for inspirations in firewall.cx just for this assignment. though this is something I cant control b ecause they can go to other sites to seek for info.

Agree with u, u cant control it but for some of them who are born sharp they will find it here once they know that the secret of firewall.cx is a team spirit.

They surely knw that hence they post a question no matter how complex someone somewhere here has encountered it and had it solved here. Even if they go to some other site will they get much explanatory content. The beauty on firewall.cx is that not just the material goes on but the practical. You see people posting on problems they are facing at hand then u see replies to such problems.

This Place is Thus Beautiful. Remember to tell them not to go against the CODE OF CONDUCT whilst they register.

C0DE - 3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds