Skip to main content

th ageing XP

More
14 years 10 months ago #30790 by sose
th ageing XP was created by sose
Brothers
windows xp is one of the most stable thing microsoft have ever done and a lot of people are now addicted to it including me. now i have a feel of the windows 7 and I think it is time to move on. we cant continue to hang around xp things have change and we have to change.

so when are you guys moving? i have started packing. i am trying to hold the tears, because i am parting with my best friend :( :cry: :cry:
More
14 years 10 months ago #30802 by talk2sp
Replied by talk2sp on topic nah sose....
I aint packing up yet..... (funny you)

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
More
14 years 10 months ago #30806 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Re: th ageing XP
I don't think I'll pack up for a long time. I might install Windows 7 (as I have Vista) but there will always be a dual-boot into XP for the forseeable future. I have too many great tools on there to let it go
More
14 years 9 months ago #31310 by broadcaststorm
Replied by broadcaststorm on topic Re: th ageing XP
Windows 7 is going to retail with a built in XP "virtual machine". Microsoft claim that everything that runs on "normal" XP will also run on the virtual XP machine inside Windows 7. Microsoft can't come out and say that everything since XP pretty much sucks, so as usual, they've made an over complicated work around that in the end we'll all have to buy... IMHO of course!!!
I have a rule. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. XP ain't broke and I'll be using it for as long as I possibly can.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds