Skip to main content

RDesktop setup.......

More
14 years 11 months ago #30560 by talk2sp
Good morning fellas.

I have my RDP up and running. I created users on my server and everything is fine. But...

there is a particular driver i need not to allow a particular user use. cos i realized when a user i created log on to the server via remote desktop, he can see everything though can't delete / modify.

There is a folder i want hidden from a user say: code3. I don't want code 3 to have access to a particular folder when he logs onto the server via RDP. Even if he can see it, he should not be able to open..

i don't know if someone feels me...

In addition please i will like to ask the following(Win server 2008) :-
1. Is it proper to Configure TS and RDP on same server i mean same system. Because now my RDesktop is working fine if i add a role of TS is takes another dimension and stops functioning. When i try to logon to my server from a system, it sees my account but says my user name is not configured to use this computer. (may be the client i am trying to logon tru)

2. Why does AD prevents one from changing his computer name after u have installed AD and when u try to run NETDOM, everything goes well but when u reboot, ur password wont get in. Even if u use a password reset tool (the one created from that account).

3. What is the main function of AD?
Well will wait for ur answers but i think i have seen it's upper limits.

Much Gracias...

Code3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds