Skip to main content

Repeatedly asking for password in outlook 2007...

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #30158 by ramachandraraju
Hi all,

In our office we have exchange server 2003 and it is in our head office. I configured exchange client in outlook 2007. Its asking password every time i open the outlook even i put the check mark to remember the password.
I don't want to enter password when i open outlook. Where to change the settings in my outlook.

Please help me.

Thank u.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #30160 by KiLLaBeE
I'm limited on what I can help, since I'm actually not looking at either Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007, but maybe my advice can point you in the right direction...

If you look in the Outlook settings, there should be an area where you tell Outlook to ask you for your credentials. I know it exists in Outlook 2003 but don't know about 2007. If you find it and you adjust the setting and the issue continues to happen, then see if your network account has locked out or if your password has expired...that causes the auto-authentication that takes place to fail.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #30162 by Alans
You can save credentials in Contrl Panel>User Accounts>Advanced tab
Click on Manage Passwords and set correct credentials for each server and click on save, this should do the trick.
I'm talking about Windows XP Proffissional, I don't have this option in my Windows MCE.

always Face your Fears...
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds