compaq driver problem

More
15 years 3 months ago #29263 by sose
compaq driver problem was created by sose
compaq presario 1700 series (17xl578)
win xp sp2

I formated with winxp sp3 couldnot have my board drivers

downloade from compaq but couldnt install

I am thinking of whether it will be possible to extract from xp installation cd and run it on the new installation
More
15 years 3 months ago #29271 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: compaq driver problem

I am thinking of whether it will be possible to extract from xp installation cd and run it on the new installation

All old drivers are usually kept in newer versions of the windows XP CDs. If win XP sp3 can't find it, then that probably means the drivers were shipped with a restoration CD that came with the laptop. I'd try browsing that CD first and see if you can find the drivers.

You could also use a software that would automatically find all your drivers, download them and install them.

Freeware: www.radarsync.com/

Shareware: www.symplisit.com/en/drivermagic.html

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
15 years 3 months ago #29277 by sose
Replied by sose on topic Re: compaq driver problem
thanks solo

hey, I am still trying to track the author of an expolit that has turned microsoft inside-out. solo , seen any suspicious guy around your axis.. [call me sergent Billson Gate: Minesota PD . 15689567 some reward for you

cheers
More
15 years 3 months ago #29290 by S0lo
Replied by S0lo on topic Re: compaq driver problem

thanks solo

hey, I am still trying to track the author of an expolit that has turned microsoft inside-out. solo , seen any suspicious guy around your axis.. [call me sergent Billson Gate: Minesota PD . 15689567 some reward for you

cheers

I guess that won't be easy ;)

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds