Skip to main content

Outlook Keeps Having to Restart....

More
16 years 6 months ago #23475 by asab
Hi there

Having a problem with outlook 2003.....

Outlook keeps having to close after when I hit the print icon.

I get the message: Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It then gives you a check box with restart microsoft office outlook.

has anyone out there had similar problems.

I've tried reinstalling the printer, detect and repair, and reinstalling outlook. Plus creating a new profile for the user (it just seems to be happening to one user).

Please help :(

Thanks in advance.
More
16 years 6 months ago #23476 by ping
Have you installed a softwer named spam bully ??

It seems that it is having some problem wiht outlook check this link

www.spambully.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=...8f896a4e27f97247dbec

This one is related to access but the same problem is there wiht print button

www.utteraccess.com/forums/showthreaded....sb=5&o=&vc=1

Or this
I think it's least related but still posting
www.wiredbox.net/Forum/Thread182817_Outl..._Printing_Issue.aspx
cheers..
Ping :lol:

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
16 years 6 months ago #23481 by asab
Ping right back at cha.

The utteraccess one is very similar

I'm currently trying the following - which I found on a website...

"I have fixed a couple of these by taking Outlook offline and synchronizing the folders separately. Once I identified which folder was bombing out, I created a PST and moved everything from that folder that had been added to it since Monday. Sync all of the folders again manually and bring Outlook back on line until Outlook says all folders are up to date. Then move the items back into the folders they belong in, in the users regular mailbox a little at a time until you find the email that takes it down. Both computers had a Meeting Request that had a screen shot of EBS in it that was the culprit. One was in the deleted folder and the other was on the calendar. The Meeting Request was sent by the same person, xxxxxxxx. When I tried to copy the request back into the users regular calendar it would take Outlook down. I even created a new appointment in Outlook and pasted the details into it and it still crashed Outlook. I finally just deleted the screen shot and everything seems to be normal. I tried to forward the Meeting Request to myself so I could pass it around but as soon as I try, outlook crashes. I saved the original email in a PST on one of the computers if someone wants to figure out why a screen shot would cause that problem.

So recreating a profile may or may not work unless you delete the email that is causing the problem first".

The above does not mention anything about Printers like the utteraccess one does - but the problem is similar to the one I'm having, in a sense that I get the same message.

I'll let everyone know if it works. But in the mean time, please, anyone, send in your suggestions.

Thanks
More
14 years 10 months ago #30568 by zlatan24
On the whole I heard about good tool which recover mails,passwords and possible more than- i forgotten my password for microsoft outlook ,why I say that? Because tool helped myself in very serious situation and I advised it for you,it is free as how as I remember,also program helps to retrieve your password, when it is forgotten or lost,retrieve your password only and recover forgotten password to Outlook,supports all Windows versions, starting from Windows 98 as well Microsoft Office 97 and higher,tool for forgotten password Outlook account and forgot password for Outlook data files was recently tested and adopted for Windows Vista, so, you will not have any problems with it.
More
14 years 10 months ago #30817 by zlatan24

Hi there

I get the message: Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I've tried reinstalling the printer, detect and repair, and reinstalling outlook. Plus creating a new profile for the user (it just seems to be happening to one user).

Thanks in advance.

This problem can solve with help nex software- outlook 2003 pst password crack utility ,which in my view one of the in this sphere,because utility has many other facilities and it is either free,program will help you to recover passwords for your accounts, stored in Microsoft Outlook email client,recover passwords for your account only,software does not try to encrypt a file, where the password is stored, but it sorts the characters and finds a new password for your account,supports all versions of Microsoft Windows operating system from Windows 98 to Windows Vista,supports all Microsoft Office package, from Microsoft Office 97 to the latest version.
More
14 years 4 months ago #32859 by zlatan24

Hi there

Thanks in advance.

Yesterday I got my act together and entered in the network and saw- open .pst files .To my big surprise software recovered all my old damaged mails in seconds and absolutely free.Moreover program showed how it repair and open pst files and pst files open.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds